DAO Members Council

@Dazo

@TayOlua

@joysoares

Target Address: procd.sputnik-dao.near

Total amount of funding requested: 2.150 USD in DAI

Funding period: August / 2022

Our Introduction: [Introduction] Procd DAO

Objective: The objective of our proposal is to continue the onboarding of new involved artists where the focus is to promote marginal art through music and a podcast and also through a photography workshop. At the same time introduce web3 and blockchain from Near to onboarded artists.
Capturing artists and projects that do not have the means to continue their artistic or social creation, thus creating a portfolio network. Disseminate work across platforms you find necessary for your individual trajectory plan, expanding among your followers new media formats within the web3 through nfts.
Build a community of peripheral artists within web3 platforms through content produced by our Dao and making their artwork an nft.

Justification (benefits): Increase the number of artists on the Near and web3 network. Create nfts through videos and photos. Generate content in the Take and Procd Photographers store to create the bridge between artists, their followers and collectors. Build bridges with the artist of the month and explore the stream service on the Near network through Tamago’s platform. Create bridges and dialogues between photographers through chats and the “Lambe” workshop.

Timeline: 08 - 31 August

In July we had the following projects cited in the report below:
[REPORT] Procd Dao Funding for July 2022

July highlights and metrics: We had 4 onboarding and prospected 4 people opening portfolios in the next week through the Make a Take project that gathered around 30 people between producers, musicians, assistants, filmmakers, photography and residents of the Horta Pro Nobis space where the video was shot. We had several meetings at the meet to ask questions of members, the artists of the proposal, the marketing team that is being onboarded, and new projects that are being built for the coming months.

AVERAGE EXPECTATION / PROJECTION OF PARTICIPANTS PER EVENT:
The Lambe Project - 10 attendees
Pulpo Podcast - 8 participants
Caminhos Abertos - Lado B 2k77 - 3 participants (prospection of over a dozen future onboardings in the larger body of the project)
Create new NFTs with the works produced by the participating artists, open Take’s new store on Mintbase, follow up with the onbord artists so they can remain active in the ecosystem.
It is worth remembering that we are in our second month of activity and our content is being produced so that we can spread the word.

Astro Approval: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/procd.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/procd.sputnik-dao.near-4?fromCreate=true

See below the projects that Procd DAO brought in for August:

1. Photo Lambe Lambe Project - 275 DAI
  2. Caminhos Abertos - Lado B 2k77 - 500 DAI
  3. Pulpo Podcast - 700 DAI
  4. Bounty for Logo Procd Dao - 75 DAI
  5. Council Work - Each of our council members will receive the amount of 200 DAI making a total of 600 DAI

PRODUCTS AND PROJECTION OF OUR EXPECTATION OF SUCCESS:
10 NFTs as a result of the events
10 mints in Procd Photographers store
01 Youtube Video
01 Podcast

Financial Request/Justification
For the August projects, we need 2150 USD in DAI to responsibly inject into the work of the people we could embark on the ecosystem, welcoming various formats of projects, as more punctual and short term execution to more extensive projects, medium to long term execution, thinking about sustainability and consolidation in the market, but also research, experimentation and flexibility.

We are looking to observe and learn the best ways to act in the ecosystem!

Next Steps:

• Onboard marketing team into the Near ecosystem.
  • Present initial content and produce new content to share on social networks
  • Track execution of hosted projects
  • Create content to support the dissemination of projects being executed through Dao

Procd DAO Greetings

Get to know our social networks

Mintbase
Telegram
Instagram
Twitter
Linktree

Gratitude @creativesdao-council
Procd Dao Team

6 Likes

Tem sido muito interessante poder experimentar nossos caminhos nesses espaços virtuais aqui!

2 Likes

Que maravilha!

Muito feliz com todo engajamento e processos que vem crescendo na DAO-PROCD!

SĂł tenho a agradecer

3 Likes

Hello @creativesdao-council , I hope you are all well
We would like to know about the avaliation of our proposal so that we can continue with our schedule.

Gratitude

3 Likes

Hello @Dazo

For me is #procd-dao a powerful input to the creatives ecosystem and has my full support!

Just waiting other @creativesdao-council to finish they reviewing and voting process.

Looking forward they verdict :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for supporting our processes in the ecosystem :sparkles: Your energy and faith in our cultural, financial and political movements always inspires and teaches us!

3 Likes

Thank you very much @blusw 
 I believe they are looking at our proposal. I gave a reinforcement to confirm that there was something wrong with our way of applying.
Thanks for the support :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Hello Familia. Estou muito feliz de ver esse projeto nascendo e espero que uma comunidade incrĂ­vel se forme a partir dela.

This proposal follow the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators! Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization. Excited to watch you work during this month! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Muito grata pela confiança @hevertonharieno! Estamos muito felizes em poder fazer essa ponte entre as quebradas de SP e o ecossistema Near e os artistas que propuseram estão cheios de energia pra conhecer esses novos caminhos :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Obrigado @hevertonharieno pela oportunidade de podermos realizar essa proposal, estamos todos bem entusiasmados em interagir a arte periférica na web3 através da Near.
GratidĂŁo Bro

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing the project. In these difficult times, the artist community members must stick together! The crisis has hit my finances, so my wife and I are trying to save and invest in passive types of earnings, for example, investments. But I don’t want to give up my main job, so I am trying to optimize my financial plan together with https://www.mcgeewm.com/investment-management-portland-financial-advisor. I hope that your program will help many aspiring artists.
So far, I only help with advice or a little help implementing any projects.

1 Like