Following the [[APPROVED] PART-TIME DEV Virtual Reality - October ] this is the report from October. So happy that we did a lot of things in this month and that the 3xr platform is growing a lot.
Features and fixes that I did so far in October:
- Fixed the load more-art after the review from @microchipgnu on my initial pull request;
- Analyzed and fixed the bug where the store owner name looks broken;
- Added round 3 of new featured stores in 3xr: cleannfts.mintbase1.near, zeitwarp.mintbase1.near, afrikaburn.mintbase1.near, muti.mintbase1.near
- Fixed a bug related to server side rendering of the nfts of the store;
- Changed the load more art loader functionality: now it loads when the user is on top of the area instead of clicking in the button.
- Fixed the query to get store owner and baseuri when loading the store
- Created and added 404 error page - page not found - testlink: https://www.3xr.space/store
- Created and added 500 error page - internal server error - testlink: https://www.3xr.space/store/jdhjkhfdskjhf
- Added the account world: https://www.3xr.space/[accountid] (pending @microchipgnu approval)
- Added the minted gallery (his creations) of the user: https://www.3xr.space/[accountId]/minted (pending @microchipgnu approval)
- Added the owned gallery(his collections) of the user: https://www.3xr.space/[accountId]/owned (pending @microchipgnu approval)
- Removed the load more art loader and added pagination and navigation for stores
- Added round 4 of new featured stores in 3xr: nearnftclub.mintbase1.near, thephilosophersgang.mintbase1.near, oniroscope.mintbase1.near, 50mint.mintbase1.near
- Integration of the nft gallery creator in the 3xr in github and vercel (create.3xr.space)
- Road to mainnet with the 3xr.create
- Added view and hide buttons for the nfts of the custom gallery;
- Added code to redirect to the gallery if the nft is a custom 3xr gallery
- Fixed some height and distance problems between nfts in the custom gallery;
- Changed the position of nfts to be set and loaded in the custom gallery and not in the creation of it;
- added validations to the gallery image input (format)
- some code cleanup (removed unused imports, dependencies,
removed code comments, console logs)
- fixed responsive problem in the recent galleries card
- added the custom gallery tag in ‘your nfts’ component
- fixed royalties fixed wallet name to current wallet id
- changed the dao address field to be a select instead of a input
- fixed the sky color picker color preview
- added/fixed the royalties for the gallery
I’m looking forward to have the nft gallery creator in mainnet, we are so close!
if you have any question, feel free to ask.