Project Name: CUDO DAO
Project Status: [in progress]
Project Accounting: 148N account balance
** Bounty payments pending on Postal (3x27N) the artist will request payments during the next week once we receive the jobs.
**Airdrop Live: 13N (waiting for asks)
** Interpret bounty PT-EN 24N waiting necessity
**Translation Retrato Falado Pilot: 11N
** Translation SMGP DOC: 11N
** Translation História de Bagagem November 4N (waiting request payment)
Look or Summary of 2021
Updated Project Timeline:
Postal - Projeto Fotográfico Urbano
- With a new open call, we have reached the month of December with our 5th edition, which will also close the year 2021! Maria Aguilar (Huelva), Mailana Lessa (dublin) and Mladen (Belgrade) will be published in our instagram and their photos will be minted in our mintbase during the month of January.
- On December 29th we did a live broadcast on our YouTube channel with the 2 photographers we published during December. There we talked about the photographs and the experience of each of them doing a project with us supported by NEAR. Thanks to a decision by the board based on appearances by aestheticians, the third photographer will not be published or coined on our platforms.
- The English version of November’s Postal Live was posted on our YouTube Channel.
- During the broadcast, we invited our audience and some new portfolios were created.
- We’ll use the first meeting of January to define the new shape of this project that will be clear on our next proposal.
- During the month of December, this project was responsible for the sale of 3 NFT’s in our Mintbase.
- Through this project, we’ll create 3 new portfolios this mounth.
Vértebra - Projeto Ilustração
- In this new Bounty, we received the registration of 3 new artists of different styles, @Lavy, @Natasha Cremonese and @Blusw.
- The works will be available over the next few weeks in our Mintbase and will start being posted on our Instagram page one per day starting January 1.
- The Vertebra’s Instagram page is already being followed by more than 150 followers and soon the project will be present too on Twitter.
- During the month of December, this project was responsible for the sale of 7 NFT’s in our Mintbase.
Algo me diz:
- All new movies from algo me Diz are now available in our Mintbase.
- In January, we invited a new writer @frnvpr to create 4 new scripts that will be portrayed with our images in 4 new videos in 4 new locations (for the first time, including other countries in Europe).
- The first video of the new season will be posted on January 7, and the others will be posted on Fridays (14, 21 and 28). On the same day, the NFT version will be made available on our Mintbase
- On our Instagram page the Algo me Diz videos already have over 1000 views.
História de Bagagem:
- The Youtube channel already has 54 subscribers and over 940 views.
- On the Instagram page this project has more than 1800 views.
- We shot 5 new videos during the month of November with: Rebecca (Canada), Moller (Brazil), Sandra (Germany), Dani (Venezuela), Lenon (Brazil).
- All videos will be available on our mintbase next week and also on our YouTube Channel.
- For the new season we’re preparing interviews with personalities with a big impact on the audience.
- CUDO DAO in collaboration with Incubator created new tutorials for Near Wallet, Astro DAO and Binance to help our community.
- Our Mintbase made 10 more sales during the month of December.
- We filmed the pilot of our new project “Retrato Falado”. The pilot will be available soon.
- A sketch of the “Retrato Falado” brand was created by our council Lucas Terra and soon it’ll be improved and defined.
- The script for the new clip for the See More Glass Project was written and we will film in January.
- Channel accounts were compiled and in 2022, all our content will be available on CUDO DAO channel.
- This month we started thinking about the new rules for DAO’s at NEAR ECOSYSTEM and are ready to create new ways to keep our work going.
- We have made a proposal on Marketing DAO to increase our social media activities and are waiting for your approval. So we are learning how to maintain the budget in these areas with or without funding.
- We are keeping abreast of updates in NEAR’s funding formats and preparing to consolidate ourselves as Tier 3 going to Tier 1.
- Realize improvements to our projects.
- Start a conversation with another DAOS to raise our colabs.
- Increase our subscribers on our social media.
We hope this gives a clear picture of what we have been working on and what we still intend to do. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Everyone is welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.