[Report] Helping with Videos documenting the implementation of NEAR at Arroz Estudios

Hello there, my name is Christopher. I’m a videographer who has already been filming for the amazing talents of @muti-dao and I’ve recently been approached by @squattingPigeon to help out filming the NEAR -related development at Arroz Estudios, too.

For films of this kind (1-2 days of filming + 1-2 days of editing) I usually charge 350 Euros, however, as this is supposed to be a series of three films, I’m ready to offer them at a reduced rate (i.e. for 300 Euros each), which would include filming, lights, sound, editing, colouring and even some effects, that Tolga and I were talking about.

So basically 3 films would be 3 x 300 EUR each = 900 EUR.

The collab with Daniele can be carried out free of charge under the condition that the advice / consulting is limited to 3-4 hours. Should it exceed half a day (and that highly depends on the desired outcome), I would have to charge additional 150 EUR for up to one day for editing (to the beat), colouring, sound design, text masking & various text effects etc. This basically depends on who will take care of the additional work load.

If it makes things easier to calculate, I can also offer a complete package price for all the above mentioned and make it a flat rate of 1000 EUR (including 3 films and 1 extra day of collaboration with Daniele), which will save you about 15% to 20% when compared to the individual cost structure of the single parts of the work.

The exchange rate of the European Central Bank today is 1 EUR = USD 1.1447. Which means that 1000 EUR would be 1145 USD respectively.

Total: 1145 USD / 1145 DAI / 82,4N (with NEAR @ 13.9 USD)
Target: roadworks.near

Thanks a lot for your consideration!

2 Likes

Welcome Chris and thanks for helping us with this project! Just to inform the community we’ve already done an afternoon of shooting individual interviews and a morning for Studio 2 renovations with its residing artists. We’ve scheduled more on site shooting this Wednesday.

1 Like

This Wednesday I will be finalizing the interviews with Planting Air resident Thomas, Jason and hopefully some of the musicians behind Mazarin, to document the renovation of their studio.

2 Likes

Yesterday I finished filming the interviews and the studios. Diving straight into editing mode.

2 Likes

Hi there, my first video (PLANTING AIR) is now accessible on the google drive. Might still change the soundtrack, but the main editing work is basically done. Here’s a non-listed link to the video: ARROZ ESTUDIOS - Planting AIR (Artists In Residency), by CAMCAT - YouTube
Hope y’all enjoy it. <3

2 Likes

Fixed a couple sound issues. Here’s the updated version: - YouTube

It is also available for download in our Google Drive.

2 Likes