[Project Proposal] New song about NEAR for December 2021

Hi guys
I want to try make one more song about NEAR protocol and make some video clip too

Just i need more time spend in studio, want to try make its better

Request 500 $ for creating

150$
its my work producing , composing, arrangement, recordings and control all process

50$
its video work

150$
payed time in studio

150$
for invited musicians

After i can put this track or video like NFT and send 50 examples to all my friends or we can spend some extra money to promote it

I can complete it around 17-19 December 2021

My previous work was this

Thank you

10 Likes

I love this idea :smiley:
Keep it UP

2 Likes

am in, lets make a meeting

1 Like

Send please your profile skill, what you can do for project? šŸ¤·šŸ˜Š

@Grard
This project still not approved, letsee if people support this idea šŸ¤·

I would like collaborate with musicians in real life, who dont know about NEAR, and for music work give them NEAR

1 Like

Hey @dmitryne Thank you for the Wonderful Proposal! it would be cool if you could specify following Details,

What Video Work are you Proposing, How this can be Different from 150$ Proposed.

Can we Get the Details of the Studio?

Pls Can you Tag up the Artist it could be easier if it is with their Social Medium?

@vandal @chloe @zeitwarp @Paul Your thoughts on this Proposal!

1 Like

TMH studio in Goa, Mapusa
U can check on map
Trinity Music House

If you have friends in Goa who can give me free time music studio we can safe money :blush:

I want to invite my friend like singer @denni_wild cause he live in Goa and we like to discuss ideas in realtime and work about voice records mistakes immediately

Also i want to invite drummer and onboard him to Near. if u have drummer who can do record for this budget i will glad to join him our project.

Also i want onboard to NEAR some liricist for song lyrics and pay him NEAR, or we can do casting of words for this payment :blush:

I donā€™t understand this question :person_shrugging:

I want to create videoclip of this song for 50 $ :sweat_smile::see_no_evil: if u can find who can make cheaper or same payment and same quality please let me know thank you :blush: i will use this ability
If u want check my video is here

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

For lyrics i would like make some contest where community can choose lyrics, if NO, then i want to bring to this project my friends @denni_wild and @neh or some talanted lyric guy Rakesh - Hindi words :sweat_smile:šŸ¤·:hugs:
Or may be some russian lyrics i have friends in Russia who ready to help me with this
I will decide exactly after, if it will be approved

1 Like

Also u can check this studio on my video
On this video is my music too
I did video for this studio they can accept NEAR :person_shrugging::hugs:

I want support this guys helping me to spread NEAR in Goa even now i can pay NEAR in studio

TMHGOA.NEAR

1 Like

Letsee if i can safe money from studiotime i can share this money with invited musicians

But i want spend more time in studio
Cause i want to do proper record

Here is 1 hour in stiudio with soundengeneer~20$

150:20=7.5 hours

Its not so much for composing , arrangement recordings vocals , recording Guitars, programming drums , mixing

Recording can be only 2 day by 3.5 hours in studio šŸ¤·šŸ¤·
I think its not so much, i will manage studiotime for more effective work, letsee

May be 3 days by 2.5 hours

2 Likes

If Say more about invited musicians

May be! i can invite One female voice for back vocal, letsee šŸ¤·
If i can find in goa, but i dont sure

1 Like

In my opinion this looks really good!

4 Likes

Hey @dmitryne is this proposal the same as this one? While I like the idea of supporting the creation of a song about NEAR I also feel like compared to some of the other project proposals involving the creation of new music there is a bit less value being offered in return. Others have proposed multiple songs within the budget, but then again at the end of the day itā€™s up to the @NxM council to decide!

Hi Guys,

I was at Dimitryā€™s Goa guild meetup today and I think he is doing a fantastic job in trying to introduce people with Near protocol.

I am writing this just to support his initiative.

He was able to gather more than 20 people and explain about mintabse and near wallet

Hope this helps

Regards

1 Like

@vikrambanand hi thank you for warm words :relaxed:

I think its not only me i want put focus to all our team who support us,
Especially u meet today @denni_wild and @Neh

Thank u for coming very nice to meet u :muscle::hugs:
All together we can do it more fast

@vandal hi

I answering to your question
Its not same purposal
Link which u send me it was posted by @denni_wild then he take responsibility for post and realisation

I post only my purposal

Who post purposal , then this person take responsibility for realisation of this purposal

I think u understand difference between purposals

Ask please if u have questions, thank you :blush:

Good that you clarify that !
You wanna see more return in proposal - it means multiple songs within the budget. got it.
I am working on another song now ā€¦ - soon i will show it for you.
Also i am thinking about make some remixes of popular songs about freedom and caring for our future.
In my proposal i asked only 200$ because its 1 song(not multiple)
Do you wanna me make some more demo recordings and put them all in one proposal?
What else can i offer for bigger return ?
make a livestream performance after songs will be done ?

Screenshot_20211202_144239

I found other recording studio in Goa
Same price for one hour ~20 $ per hour

Also i can try onboard it

Letsee if u approved it, i let u know where i will do records

Sounds like you are doing good promotional work for Near @dmitryne :+1:

Reading your proposalā€¦I would like more detail on the plans on what you are going to do with the finished trackā€¦ie minting, promotion, etcā€¦and how everyone involved is going to be integrated into Near/NxM

The point of supporting projects like this is not just to make a recordingā€¦but to get musicians using the web3 apparatus of Nearā€¦wallets, mintbase, etc

But this sounds like something we could supportā€¦with a few tweaks

1 Like