[REPORT] Globe DAO Council Dery March / April

Good day everyone,

In this report, I will explain what has been accomplished during the months of Mar/Apr

Globe DAO Council & HoM

• Attendance at Council Globe DAO meetings and all joint meetings with HoM members: I made it to all 6 out of 7 meetings (1 sick leave) ; discussing the remaining funds on Globe DAO’s wallet, charter revision, bonus scheme for communities

• Providing review, suggestions, and feedback regarding: Revision of the Charter for Globe DAO concerning Partnership and BD Task topics : remuneration amount, job description, and benefits received by the involved parties as described in the charter

• Actively communicating, sending reminders, and providing solutions and voting on several cases requiring resolution and joint decision-making with other Council members.

• Offering suggestions and input regarding potential collaboration between Globe DAO and DevRel.

Regional Communities Management

• Conducting a performance review on all reports submitted by Regional Communities regarding funding in March. ( 14 communities : Globe DAO Highlights for Regional Report - Google Sheets)

• Reviewed all proposals submitted during April and May

• Maintain communication for in-depth discussions on proposals, reports, and clarifications with regional communities: Near Korea, Near Indonesia, Near Vietnam, Near Turkiye, Near Brazil, Near Toronto.

• Reviewing the new regional communities: Near Thailand and Near Antigua.

Thank you for your cooperation. Personally, I’m deeply committed to ensuring that each regional community takes full responsibility for its work and receives its due rights. However, we understand that it’s impossible to please everyone. Rest assured, we’ll continue to seek your support to do our best for the Near Ecosystem.

Reach out to us via our socials:

Twitter: NearGlobeDAO
Telegram: Near Globe DAO (Group)
Personal Telegram Handle: Dery
Email: nearglobedao@gmail.com

1 Like