[REPORT] Globe DAO Council Hai Mar/Apr

Greetings everyone,

I am pleased to announce that during the February/March period, I accomplished the following tasks with utmost diligence and meticulousness:

I. I planned and executed the agenda for all 6 Globe DAO team meetings, leading to effective discussions and decision-making, with key points as follows:

• 14/03/24

1. Charter revision:
    Partnerships definition Discuss with HOM for April application, GLOBE DAO will add in 2 things:
    Barriers Need BD to do the tasks
    Opportunity GLOBE DAO can do the BD tasks
  2. March & April tasks: Divide the community to govern & report
  3. Council payment based on KPI performance on March

• 21/03/24:

1. Charter revision (next): Partnership & BD: Waiting for HOM’s feedback.
  2. Performance salary:
    self-check based on Dery template, double check by Ihor @moskalenkoi by the end of month
  3. Others: BOS, collaboration with Dev rel, etc…
    BOS: thinking about how to use it properly
    Dev Rel: ask their requirement to propose dev events

• 28/3/24

1. Barriers for communities: Please check the communities that you oversee to discuss solutions,
    for ex: Pakistan with banned KPI, what is the alt KPI for them?
  2. Council performance salary explanation
  3. Presentation to HOM: Feb Report, BD proposal

• 4/4/24

1. New charter and BD and bonus payment term will be applied on May
  2. Report March for April
    Globe DAO Highlights for Report => Each council comment
  3. May Proposal
    :hourglass_flowing_sand:May Funding Timeline:
    :arrow_right: Apr 2-7: Regional Communities can submit proposal on Forum, based on Globe DAO KPIs
    :arrow_right: Apr 8-12: Councils will review proposals.
    :arrow_right: Apr 12-13: Final budget will be submitted by Globe DAO to HoM on Forum.

II. Work closely with 3 communities NEAR VN, NEAR ES, and NEAR Brazil, and help them achieve 90% - 100% of KPI in March, also in the proper format:

III. Revise the Charter,

Add in item e., f. for Partnership definition

3.2.2 Business Development reward:

While we will do our best, please understand that we can’t please everyone because the Globe DAO aims to support efficient communities based on KPI-based rewards.

For any feedback, feel free to pm me on my personal Telegram or email for some support from Globe DAO!

While we are in a turbulent time, please remember Tough times don’t last, but tough people do.

6 Likes