[REPORT] Globe DAO Council Dery Feb/ Mar

Hey everyone, in this report I’m gonna lay out what I’ve been up to as a Council Globe DAO member during February-March 2024:

Globe DAO Council & HoM

• Attendance at Council Globe DAO meetings and joint meetings with HoM members: I made it to all 6 meetings (100% attendance).

• Highly active in communication, discussing various topics and issues, and pitching in with solutions.

• Provided feedback and responses regarding topics: revising KPIs in the charter document for university partnership targets, the use of i-am-human, specifications for video KPIs, leftover funds

Regional Communities Management

• Reviewed all proposals submitted during February and March (17 Proposals), confirming and clarifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as needed.

• Conducted thorough checks and analyses on the provided KPIs, offering feedback on all reports received in February (12 Regional Communities).

• Reviewed proposals for April (15 proposals), voted on 12 incoming proposals.

• Maintain communication for in-depth discussions on proposals, reports, and clarifications with regional communities: Near Korea, Near Indonesia, Near Vietnam, Near India, Near Malaysia, Near Hausa.

• Supporting the establishment of new active communities such as Near Malaysia, Near Pakistan, and Near Colombia.

Thank you for your cooperation. Personally, I’m deeply committed to ensuring that each regional community takes full responsibility for its work and receives its due rights. However, we understand that it’s impossible to please everyone. Rest assured, we’ll continue to seek your support to do our best for the Near Ecosystem.

Reach out to us via our socials:

Twitter: NearGlobeDAO
Telegram: Near Globe DAO (Group)
Personal Telegram Handle: Dery
Email: nearglobedao@gmail.com

4 Likes