Project Name: Mãe Solteira Records DAO development

Project members:

Sofia Garrucho aka Astrea: @sophiatheastrea.near

Kássia Laureano: @laureana.near

Hugo Lopez: @hugolopez.near

DAO: maesolteirarecs.sputnik-dao.near
Balance: 89.44 NEAR

Funding Period: April

This monthly Mãe Solteira Records had to learn with ciber-assaults. We have been hacked by an impersonator that was on NEAR Support chats that used our vulnerability to get some money. We lost some money in a transaction of DAI from NEAR to Binance and we were trying to get it back (we didn’t know at the time that Binance didn’t receive DAI with Near Protocol), and that person DM us and told us to go metanodebase.com to do the rectification, we had to do the log in with our wallet to see where our money went.
It was all a scam, the aesthetic of the website made us do all the process as the person was indicating, and we lost 243.09975 N. The person got caught in NEAR Support group chats, on telegram and Discord, and banned from those chats.

Projects:
[DONE] Social Media Management
[DONE] We did the design for Astrea’s gig at Desterro
[DONE] Dakoi sell us the Photoshop project of the design for “Escuto D’Atena, our Radio show at @radioophelia.near, so we can change the guest and number of the show
[DONE] Ivvi Fund Fest was promoted and produced in it’s best way! As we said in the proposal, we paid to sponsor the event on social media, we printed posters and stickers and also paid to a men to paste them around the center of Lisbon. We made a line-up with six DJs, two performances, a light design installation and we made a decoration with purple cellophane paper. Also, we put Near logos on the QR codes that are in the posters and the stickers, and also wrote on the event description that NEAR supported this event!

[IN PROGRESS] Astrea’s Video-Game Development. Astrea is developing a video game to promote their new EP. This EP is being produced based on power: abuse of power and disarmament of people that abuse, and the empowerment of people that were oppressed and now is free of abuse. It’s an electronic EP that will be released this year on Mãe Solteira Records. The scenario is already finished and Astrea already has 2 songs produced, they will produce two more tracks and have two remixes as well.

We would love to have this video-game available and free for people who want to play it on a NEAR Foundation Platform, if it’s possible. We want, in the future, make a BOUNTY to any developer of NEAR Ecosystem to create that platform.

The game is being developed at Unity, by Unity Technologies and the scenario is a sci-fi dystopian universe/planet, where there’s only a little community of ravers. The songs are being produced on Ableton Live.

We lost the opportunity to finish our projects with some new learnings. We left almost every project for our marketing strategy, our Maga Live Set, Soluna Photoshoot, and the work of production.

2 Likes

Sorry for you lost,

This is part of the why we should have a Near Certified Creative course where everyone can learn how to use blockchain technology, like know about CEX wallet address differences from real wallets, and of course about being a creative on the web3.

@creativesdao-council

7 Likes

I’m so sorry this happened to you. The same thing happened to me on May26th. They got our minting DAO wallet, my personal Near wallet and my Metamask wallet. Have you changed your seed phrase yet? If you need help let me know, since I am now an expert, lol. May I ask what chat you were on when it happened? Here is a detail of what happened to me: Beware of scammers in near protocol chat on telegram

1 Like