[REPORT} C1 / NXM Guild Collaboration

The guild collaboration between C1 and NxM went successfully with an encouraging turnout at the venue. A maximum number of 41 NEAR wallets were opened and creatives educated about the NEAR Protocol. We had some little hitch with the projector at first but we are able to get reprieve at some point and had JCB of the C1 guild present all the way from Canada. There were a host of performers who dazzled at the event and were also opportuned to learn about the NEAR Blockchain. These performers and a host of other creatives at the event are currently being educated in a separate telegram group before they are being filtered to guilds that align with their creative relevance.

As intended, i used the event as an avenue to launch my alignment EP, Which is soon to be minted in the open NxM store on mintbase. I would be requesting the balance payout of $500 USD in NEAR for rewards to performers and my personal logistics in movement and effort.

With events like these, multi guild collaborations, its an obvious testament that NxM is going places and the NEAR blockhain looking promising for the future.
Cheers to the new council

Infinite love as always

John X

3 Likes