@Jahzonemusician
Gilbert chembe
jahzone.near

EVENT:- NXM LIVE EDUCATIONAL and ONBOARDING EVENT CAMEROON 28th October 2022

TARGET:-
jahzone.near

TIMELINE:- 28th October 2022

Greetings to the NXM/ Councils/ members ,
Am so grateful for all that you have been supporting on projects and events and also on the event you have surported me last year 18th December 2021

18th December 2021 was my first Event granted/Approved by NXM Councils members and was so successful and makes waves that the crawd was so amazing.
Up till Date people are waiting to see more of that kind of a show/Event,
I have come to think of it , it’s been so long and also I thought of it to have a second edition of the (NXM LIVE Educational and ONBOARDING EVENT CAMEROON 28th
October 2022.
This time around I won’t be the speaker of the Educational workshop, I will need help from someone with more information or knowledge from the web3 ecosystem to help me Spread the word about NEAR Protocol/NXM .

With all due respect AM requesting 1000 usd in NEAR.

Moderators Ready to support this event are :
@Symbolik or @Dedeukwu @jahzonemusician

They will help me on the Educational aspects ( using discord/zoom to educate people live and direct) as Educational workshop.

We will be telling people about the Web3 ecosystem/NEAR PROTOCOL/ NXM GUILD, NFTS/ Blockchain.

And also we will do a rally/CaRaVan so that we can spread the message to everyone as crusading using a DJ set with a vercle to go around the state and preach the word about NEAR PROTOCOL/ NXM GUILD/ and how they helps.
Also tell artist how they’ll Claim thier Royalties on minting their songs in the mintbase NXM Open store

With the little artist that I have onboarded in to NXM GUILD from Cameroon , am going to use them so that we can start from there and work together to make this event come true and also be a success.

(1)
Our goals is to onbaod new artist as Fresh members into NXM and also creation of new Near wallet, we are going to spread the word, about this Guild (NXM ) that has been surporting artist project in the web3 ecosystems , we will make sure we onbaod atlist 50 new members into the web3 ecosystems and NEAR protocol to show how serious we are working hard to support the guild.
This EVENT is going to have live performance that we are going to mint them on the NXM open store ( Mintbase).
From the last EVENT on December 18/2021
We already make some wave or recognizable though that brings attention from artist in cameroon, Now some are waiting for this wonderful Event to happen again. Would be my pleasure to see this happen as member of the NXM GUILD since February 2021 . Thanks Once Again.

(2) every artist performing will have a T-shirt with NXM logo to show case with as a means of spreading the guild existence.

TOTAL AMOUNT REQUESTING:- 1000usd in NEAR

Amount for allocation (Event Ground):-
100usd in NEAR

Amount for DJ and DJS Set :-
100usd in NEAR

Amount for ARTIST and thier T-shirts :- 280usd in NEAR

Amount for light refreshments (drinks/snacks):-
150usd in NEAR

Amount for graphics designer(BANNERS):-
100usd in NEAR

Amount for EDUCATIONAL ASPECT:-
100usd in NEAR

Amount for ONBOARDING (creations of New Near Wallet):-
50usd in NEAR

The Remaining 20usd will be used for transportation to move around spreading the word all over the city( CARAVAN)

TARGET:- jahzone.near

Artist that are going to perform are all from the Web3 ecosystems/ NXM/ BEATDAO/ ReggaeDAO.
Some other artists that we are going to onboad will also be there so for now am going to list out the FIVE MAIN ARTIST that are AVAILABLE:-

jahzone.near
kimzy.near
Sneezbizo.near
kjack.near
kraaski.near
oxygenn.near

Thier social medias:-

THANKS again NXM/GUILD

NXM/ COUNCILS MEMBERS:-
@Monish016
@williamx
@rhymetaylor