[REPORT] Antimetodo Council Report - Paloma Klisys

Hello folks and fellows,
Antimetodo Council Report - Paloma Klisys

English version

From mid-September until the present moment I have been occupying the role of concil at Antimetodo DAO.

I think I have come a relatively fast way in terms of familiarizing myself with the basic functioning of the Near ecosystem and the use of the Forum.

I perceive immense opportunities for interaction between researchers and artists present in the five continents and I am working in the direction that my actions as a member of a DAO that navigates the ecosystem, may have as main objective to favor and develop educational projects and artistic processes that promote interpersonal interaction with a focus on sharing and construction of knowledge in a more inclusive and transdisciplinary way.

The countless modalities of intergenerational conviviality/creation between people with the most diverse skills scattered around the globe, in my opinion, should be enhanced and managed with focus, including the production of publications, meetings, activation of other artists, educators and researchers, interDAOS and inter institutions of the physical world

To activate people committed to the invention of new ways of being in network, recognising interdependence and simultaneously autonomy as intrinsic characteristics for the good functioning of the ecosystem.

To act with the awareness that it is possible to stimulate ways of building and disseminating knowledge by integrating arts, new technologies and education.

To develop proposals capable of providing creative and educational conviviality in real and virtual environments, generating conditions for new modalities of creative inter-relationship between groups and people in an ethical and decentralised manner.

Listing my main activities below:

• Vote on AstroDAO.
  • Attend to our meetings, and extra meetings
  • Attend to Creatives DAO meetings on telegram chat.

Link to my payment request: [Approved] Antimetodo DAO first funding September - #7 by blusw

Versão em Português
Antimetodo Council Report - Paloma Klisys

De meados de setembro até o presente momento estou ocupando a função de concil na Antimetodo DAO.

Considero que percorri um caminho relativamente rápido no que diz respeito a me familiarizar com o funcionamento básico do ecossistema Near e a utilização do Fórum.

Percebo grandes oportunidades de interação entre pesquisadores e artistas presentes nos cinco continentes e estou trabalhando para que minhas ações como membro de uma DAO que navega no ecossistema, possam ter como principal objetivo favorecer e desenvolver projetos e processos educacionais e artísticos que potencializem a interação interpessoal com foco no compartilhamento e construção de saberes de modo abrangente e transdisciplinar.

As incontáveis modalidades de convívio/criação intergeracional entre pessoas com as mais diversas competências espalhadas ao redor do globo a meu ver, devem ser potencializadas e geridas com foco, incluive na produção de publicações, na realização de encontros, na ativação de outros artistas, educadores e pesquisadores, interDAOS e inter instituições do mundo físico.

Ativar pessoas empenhadas na invenção de novos modos de estarmos em rede reconhecendo a interdependência e simultaneamente a autonomia como características intrínsicas ao bom funcionamento do ecossistema.

Agir com a consciência de que é possível estimularmos modos de construir e disseminar conhecimentos integrando artes, novas tecnologias e educação.

Desenvolver propostas capazes de proporcionar convívios criativos e educativos em ambientes reais e virtuais, gerando condições para novas modalidades de inter-relação criativa entre grupos e pessoas de maneira ética e descentralizada.

Meu pedido de pagamento no link:

4 Likes