[REPORT] Antimetodo Council Report - Caleb Mascarenhas

REPORT COUNCIL WORK CALEB ANTIMETODO

This was my first month as a DAO council, it’s an honor to be a part of antimetodo with all these amazing artists that are DAO members.

I was responsible for writing the first fund request and I will do the DAO’s monthly report.

https://gov.near.org/t/approved-antimetodo-dao-first-funding-september/28995/

The positive points were the realization of the OSIO Project and the tributes to Gilberto Mendes. The DAOS Nomade Label, Infiltration Films, PROCD and Antimetodo joined forces to pay tribute to Gilberto Mendes, I was present at the screening of the 3 short films with Gilberto Mendes at Cine Biju and participated in Happening Desconstruindo Gilberto and it was memorable soon we will have more records.

I taught the OSIO workshop which is in progress and will finish the second and third stages next week. The first stage had a good response on social media and 22 people signed up for the form. 2 online classes were produced with 4 hours of content that will be placed on our youtube channel.

The downsides were the delay in funding caused a great deal of uncertainty and anxiety in our community, and it was necessary to change our schedule.

I’m going to request payment for my council work at astrodao and the focus now is to organize and create strategies that allow the sustainable development of Antimetodo DAO.

Thank you very much Antimetodo and lets grow together

Reporte Antimetodo Council Caleb

Esse foi meu primeiro mes como council de uma DAO, é uma honra fazer parte do antimetodo com todos esses artistas incríveis que são membros da DAO.

Eu fui responsável por fazer a escrita do primeiro pedido de fundo e vou fazer o report mensal da DAO.

Os pontos positivos foram a realização do Projeto OSIO e as homenagens a Gilberto Mendes. AS DAOS Nomade Label, Filmes de Infiltração, PROCD e ANtimetodo uniram forças para fazer uma homenagem a Gilberto Mendes, eu estive presente na exibição dos 3 curtas metragens com Gilberto Mendes no Cine Biju e participei do Happening Desconstruindo Gilberto e foi memorável em breve teremos mais registros.

Eu ministrei a oficina OSIO que está em andamento e vai terminar a segunda e terceira etapa na próxima semana. A primeira etapa teve uma boa resposta nas midias sociais e 22 pessoas se inscreveram no formulário. 2 aulas online foram produzidas com 4 horas de conteudo que serão colocados no nosso canal no youtube.

Os pontos negativos foram o atraso nos fundos causou uma grande incerteza e ansiedade na nossa comunidade, e foi necessário alterar a nossa agenda.

vou solicitar o pagamento do meu trabalho de council no astrodao e o foco agora é organizar e criar estratégias que permitam o desenvolvimento sustentável da antimetodo DAO.

Muito obrigado Antimetodo e vamos crescer juntos!