Re-aligning with the ndc

My dear friends of the NDC, I humbly come to you in the fullness of accepting that i was responding from a place of pain during the reinstatement sessions in the NDC Truth and Reconciliation WG. I will say this, that i have come to a place of realization that it is not about what people did to me or whether there are those who are judging me but yet are working underground and siphoning NEAR Funds selfishly. I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND BECOME MORE WISER AND MATURE IN MY DEALINGS

I hereby commit to accepting all the terms of the reinstatement which are as stated by @Yuen @IgbozeIsrael @Psalmy @blaze

1. To go back to my John X account in due diligence
  2. To announce the sole account i would be working with which are my socials and the account for NEAR forum activities
  3. To complete my I am Human Verification with my official NEAR wallet from old which is freedomand flow.near
  4. To contribute in truth and honesty to the evolution of the NDC

I pledge to follow the due process of recompense in rebuilding trust within the NEAR community with my efforts with whatever time it takes for the creatives community to accept me back. In the meantime i would be giving my best to the NDC and contributing my quota in meetings, suggestions and projects…

The NEAR Community has always been family, and i implore you to remember the height of prime of when i was giving my best to the community in valued projects and hold that image as a yardstick of expectation for this new chapter. Thanks

I wish my people in the creatives all love and peace on this journey @Paul @Cryptonaut

I would respond underneath this post with my @JohnX account which would be my official account and also announce all my credentials including the I am Human verification with the accompanying wallet in the post

Thank you

1 Like

I known as John X to the NEAR community has completed my I am Human verification and minted my SBT on my old time wallet freedomandflow.near. I acknowledge my wrongs in the past and take responsibility for my lack of discretion in choice of conduct. I implore the NDC to forgo my antecedent of using two accounts simultaneously and pardon it from a place of acknolwdeging that it was as a result of fear of being ostracised from the NEAR community when the community has felt always like home to a dexterrous mind like mine

I also pledge to henceforth be of good and positive conduct to the growth of the NEAR community and blockchain ecosystem in the following ways:

1. To be of good conduct and treat other community members with respect

2. To contribute diligently to the evolution of the NDC in conviction to the actualization of the NEAR mission to onboard 1 million active users

3. To mind my business and not engage in verticals and communities that are not in correlation with the trajectory of my A.O.F

I hereby publish my legitimate digital credentials and pledge to only operate with this credentials as my official identification in my NEAR journey

Near Forum: @JohnX
Near wallet: freedomandflow.near
Telegram id: @johnairx
Near Social:

This is the IAH verification on the wallet freedomandflow.near

I assure the NDC that once i have regained access to the NDC communities on the John X telegram i would de-activate the @thecreator telegram account and only work with the known johnx telegram account in full diligence, honesty and transparency.

I believe so much in my quota and i look forward to reconnecting with the community.
@blaze @Psalmy @IgbozeIsrael @sarahkornfeld @Yuen

3 Likes