[apology] a call to recompense and reconciliation

It is also good to note that i accept the indefinite funding suspension from the NEAR Foundation and would not be appealing that decision as i agree to it if it is in the best interest of the NEAR ecosystem at large

Hello NEAR Community

My Name is John X, A happy new year to you all.

I write this piece in cognizance of some events that happened last year that lead to my 3 month suspension from the Creatives community. I would like to share a little piece of myself about all of these in the spirit of reconciliation and unity with you all.

I conveniently admit that i was wrong in my dealings with every concerned party who felt cheated, insulted or wronged by my actions. I assure my dearest NEAR community that i have taken my time to evaluate my actions and i admit that i was quite ignorant in many of my actions and these led to some reckless deeds of mine which i deeply regret.

I hereby appeal to you all that i am deeply sorry for all my actions and plead for forgiveness and reconciliation to all whom my actions have affected directly or indirectly. I also hereby appeal to all those that i am owing any amount of money or project to come underneath this post or message me directly and state their belligerences for the purpose of recompense for all debts and greivances. I promise to pay back all debts in the most effective and efficient means as possible and also hope that all hurt feelings can be assuaged in the knowledge of understanding that i didnt know better at the time

Creatives community and the NEAR ecosystem at large, I invite your thoughts, concerns and resolutions for the way forward in forgiveness if you so deem, i have forgiven myself and would like to make all necessary restitution and reparation with you all.

It is also good to note that i accept the indefinite funding suspension from the NEAR Foundation and would not be appealing that decision as i agree to it if it is in the best interest of the NEAR ecosystem at large. I also would not be returning to any of the guilds i was part of as a council member unless i’m invited or solicited. I made some suggestions about the creatives DAO in a tweet on my handle and would like to be voluntarily a part of the organization and rehabilitation program of the guild if my services are needed. I feel that we spent a lot of money last year without a "commensurate return on investment.

If the ecosystem agrees, i would only like to return to Spiritual DAO as a community volunteer without any remuneration or payment. I feel it was naive, stupid and selfish to have left them alone when i was going through my travails. They have made great progress without me and i am happy about that genuinely and i revel in consolation that i was the founder and programme director for that guild. @illia @marieke.flament

@tabear @vandal @Paul @mecsbecs @David_NEAR @Monish016 am open to any counsel or consultation on the way forward

Thank you all,
Infinite love as always
John X

1 Like