The March “workshop” edition of the Experience design for NFT + Artistic Assistance.
In week 02 and week 03 of the workshop, we will need to add
the empowerment of digital creative tools as forms of artistic assistance in:
• Photoshop/ Gimp/ Illustrator/ Inkscape/ Canvas/DISCORD.
The dynamics will be:
- How to create vector artwork from photography, from artwork, by cell phone and vectorize on tablet or computer. Explanation by call + PDF.
- How to organize by Layers and overview. Explained only by call
- How to create animated gifs. Explanation by call + PDF.
- Level, FX and Color Adjustment. Explanation only by call
- Export and explain the file extensions accepted on our platforms. Explained by call + PDF.
- Explain about DISCORD Workflow.
How will this artistic assistance be done?
We will have a 24-hour bank for this assistance and artistic directions that will be answered via call with screen sharing through Discord or Airmeet. All the participants of all our workshop editions will be contemplated with the 24-hour bank. The community itself requested this digital knowledge recycling assistance. @Adrianatavares is in this assistance counting the hours attended, which will be marked within a channel on Discord, the focus is on artists in technological vulnerability.
The handouts, in PDF, with the steps of some important explanations, mentioned above, will be produced by fraDAO. The graphic art is ready to use, produced by (Design): @raissalaban (raissa.near) in March of 2022.
I would like to clarify, that the “workshop” is very human and done manually, all artists contact many times a day via direct message and we are meeting all demands.
Value: 400 USD
Thanks, Effie @hiimf