Name: Frado

Account: frado.near

Council:
frado.near @frado
hiimf.near @hiimf
raissa.near @raissalaban

Timeline requesting: Monthly

Target DAO: fradao.sputnik-dao.near

adequate 02 x room at Nearhubs for workshop in Portuguese and English contents: 300 USD

The first step of the workshop is inside a virtual reality environment, which we use as a classroom, besides all participants having 24/7 access, they always end up attracting new people to this VR and promoting our network. The importance of starting in this VR environment, is that we need to know about this at the end of the workshop, because we have a virtual gallery generated by 3XR, at mintbase store. It is very satisfying to arrive at the end of the workshop and see our ancients accessing these exhibition galleries, from mintbase, without needing any help, since this workshop prepares for the metaverse as well.

At this moment the workshop is inside a Metaverse created in mozilla Hubs. I received some invitations to do it inside of the Cryptovoxel, but I declined the invitation, since it is not of the near protocol.

This month I will create, adequate and export to Nearhubs, using the Near protocol. We will have two rooms, one with Portuguese content and the other with English content. Both rooms will have experience design content and logos of NEAR services, marketplaces and our fraDAO community.

Special price for adequate: 300 USD

Thanks
Frado

3 Likes

I love this gallery so much! Congrats Frado! Amazing xp!!

1 Like

Its our Gallery !:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::blush:

1 Like