[Proposal] VanDAO @ NEARCON 2022 x ATM2022

VanDAO @ NEARCON 2022 x ATM2022

September is here and it’s a busy busy month for the Rare Vandal of the VanDAO! I’ll be participating in a number of events throughout the month and want to highlight some of the work that will go down to promote what I’ve been working on via VanDAO as well as featuring NEAR.

First Up!

NFT Airdrop Campaign

• In collaboration with Callback I’ll be using their NFC powered stickers to airdrop exlcusive NEARCON (and M1NTED) Vandal NFTs via Satori
  • 100 NFTs have already been minted, stickers have been produced and the campaign is already underway
  • The objective is to explore easy ways to onboard people, test the technology and generate feedback from people

DJ Sets

• 10th September in collaboration with Tamago and Human Guild I’ll be doing a DJ set for BEACH3 in Lisbon
  • On the 11th I’m invited to DJ for Jazz DAO also in Lisbon. I will be assisting with the livestream into the Metaverse for the event.
  • On the 13th I’ll be organizing and DJing our biggest collaborative event for NEARCON in partnership with 14 ecosystem partners! LFG!!!
  • DJ DAO will host their next live event in Kuala Lumpur on the 30th September and I’ve been invited to DJ!

I’m not including the posters and flyers here as they have already been shared on the main funding request post.

Panels/Keynotes

• I’ve been invited to give a keynote or panel discussion for the Web3 track of All That Matters in Singapore this 27th/28th September which is a big opportunity to connect to the broader industry both in Web3 and Music.

I’m requesting $500 to help offset some of the costs associate with all the other above events, including travel, additional promotion efforts, hotel and time allocated to it all. Of course the costs are much higher and I’m hoping that in my ongoing efforts to share about NEAR and the creative ecosystem (as I consistently do everywhere I go) I can put these funds to good use!

Request: $500

Target - vandal.near