[APPROVED] VanDAO Monthly Funding - September 2022

CREATIVES DAO MONTHLY FUNDING REQUEST

NEARCON is just around the corner and I’ll be going to represent both DAOrecords and VanDAO with mucho cool stuff in hand. Also, this will be our last funding request from Creatives as we will be taking some time to re-work our strategy and implement more sustainable measures moving forward. On that note, I’d like to thank @creativesdao-council and everyone else for supporting our ecosystem endeavors over the last months. Here’s our August Report :heart:

Council Members:

Blood - @vandal
Sweat
Tears
Crew

Council - @Sleezy_Moss @GeminiRising
Members - @AugustKinge @Mofl13 @plantasia @vanengs @louietism @arkielharts.near

VanDAO Membership NFTs are on Paras, read the Publication !

Target:

vandao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount:

$3,250

Projects & Timelines:

VanDAO Studio - September Lineup

This month we will be ending our collaboration with @plantasia and will be closing our Lisbon studio as we prepare for the next stage of VanDAO.
Request - $2500

NEARCON 2022 & All That Matters

I’ll be visiting Lisbon to do a number of activations and campaigns testing out some new technology we want to work with, plus I am personally organizing this ecosystem event and want to make it even more special!
Request - $500

ecosystem all stars final 1
jazz dao sept 11 b
jazz dao sept 11
beach3 a

DAO Facilitation = $250

Additional Metrics:

• NEARCON should bring a lot of light to our activities including an NFT Airdrop campaign I’ve put together using NFC Stickers from Callback and Satori to showcase onboarding techniques we can use. I already started testing it out at M1nted
  • We will continue to explore collaborative opportunities with ecosystem partners as well as venues, as Vandal will be DJing for Jazz DAO, BEACH3 with Tamago, LFG!!! Afterparty and now just locked in DJ DAO live event on the 30th Sept!
  • I’ve been invited to participate in All That Matters - Web3 Track in Singapore and will also be doing something with CAWA while I’m there end of September
  • I will be writing a detailed report about the VanDAO experience at the end of September to recap my experience creating a DAO, using Astro and the process of Creatives DAO. This will serve as valuable information for everyone out there in the ecosystem.

Thanks for considering our final proposal and for all the support :100: :heart:

8 Likes

Also just a note that I have put in a request to step down from #lp-dao council. You can find the proposal here - https://app.astrodao.com/dao/lpdao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/lpdao.sputnik-dao.near-4

cc @creativesdao-council

3 Likes

Hey VanDAO,
Happy to inform you that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.
Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts.
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

To become more transparent in the decision making I’d like to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:

• well-organized & well-structured proposal according to the guidelines,
  • the activities of the DAO are rich in creativity and focused on DAO’s growth,
  • clear planned next steps focused on onboarding with fair price overview.

P.S. Have fun at the NEARcon! :wink:

3 Likes