Proposal to compose 4 spoken word poetry NFT’s

Thanks a lot. We’ll surely get there.

The compliments means a whole lot to me. Thanks.

(SEDOND HALF PROJECT REPORT) - 02/05/2022
Project name: Composition of 4 spoken word poetry NFT
Project status: COMPLETED

SO FAR, SO GOOD
Like I noted in my mid way report, I feel very much excited as this will be my first work of creative writing on the blockchain. The Writer’s guild came just in time to save the day. This project enabled me to find new ways of presenting and sharing my craft.

CURRENT STATUS:
This project has been completed and minted on the Writer’s guild mintbase store. Here’s a link to the store:

There was a little delay in submitting this project at the exact date due to issues beyond our control in funding. I’m glad all issues were resolved which hastened the completion of this project.

@beet93 @pinkalsky @bagadefente @AshleyC @gabrielfelipejacomel

Acknowledgments:
I’d like to acknowledge every artist who contributed to this project. In no particular order, @dedeukwushryne who offered his studio for a recording session, @marshallmuze who is the sound engineer for all the sounds used in each track, @Roxy for designing beautiful cover arts for this project and @Michael_tobi for his contributions in designing cover arts with aesthetic pleasure as well.

CONCLUSION
I thank everyone who collaborated in this project. Your imperial efforts gave life to it.

5 Likes

Kudos @Oblakofficialss :handshake:
These are really interesting Spoken word poetry you got here. I’m delighted to see your project finally a success amidst the delays.
You’ve done well Friend :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks. I truly appreciate this. :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Amazing project :clap:t2: :purple_heart:

1 Like

I listened to your works and it’s very satisfying for me to see this being shared with the world using those new technologies we are exploring together.

It’s a really good example how content and form can be joined to spread important ideas in new formats.

so, congrats, my friends @Oblakofficialss!

1 Like

Thank you Baga :clap:t5:
Your comment means a lot

1 Like