[PROPOSAL] The Kin DAO I Travel Sponsorship for Verse DAO I June 2022

The Kin DAO I Travel Sponsorship for Verse DAO I June 2022

As one of the council members of Primordia DAO, The Kin DAO is planning for Primordia DAO’s launch event in NFT.NYC. We are partnering with founder and CEO of Verse Gallery, Sophia Adampour, whom we just assisted in creating the Verse DAO on NEAR. Verse Gallery’s goal is to introduce a place for the digital to meet the physical within the context of art history through NFT artists who help to define the digital art scene. The gallery serves as a learning arena for blockchain technology and modern art by educating the public about NFT’s potential to influence the future of art.

In order for Sophia to collaborate with us in the planning and hosting of the event, she needs assistance with travel funds. Since this is timely matter and she is still being introduced to the NEAR ecosystem, we wrote up this proposal for her. Our agreement with Sophia was based on offers that she received from several other entities to come to NFT.NYC and related events. We matched the offers of $1400 so that she could design and cohost our event with us without having any other obligations or responsibilities for other engagements. The price felt fair as flights from Scandinavia to NYC can be up to $2000 + and hotels can also be really pricey in NYC.

Budget Total: $1400

This funding is for the purpose of:

• Collaborating with Sophia and Verse Gallery in order to prepare and host the Primordia 100 DAO’s event
  • Including Sophia on the panel discussions for women in Web3 at our event

This funding covers:

• Round trip flight from Scandinavia to NYC
  • Hotel in NYC from June 18th -Jun 24th