[PROPOSAL] Rogues - post-apocalyptic social MMORPG live on NEAR

Thanks, @Devbose for the extremely kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed the Twitter space with you and we’re looking forward to collaborating in the future. Huge kudos to you, too! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this lovely comment, @dsacorp . We’re so excited to have found a fan and supported in your presence. Feel free to join our community and let’s talk further about collaboration.

1 Like

Thanks @TroveLabs - this is now sorted with the HG team.
I appreciate your positive comment, and of course, it was a pleasure to collaborate with you and get your products to our community!

Really, really appreciate your comment @groovy, and thanks for stopping at our Twitter Space yesterday. We’re looking forward to having you play season 1: Vulpgard Origins as well, and rebuilding Vulpgard together with other NEAR players!

1 Like

World of rogues is an epic MMORPG game set in a post-apocalyptic world! It is a bloody good game! I have played it on the alpha gaming session it was great! I think this game actually belongs on near blockchain and it’s going to onboard new audiences on web3! Rogues studio is here to build and expand their universe, first on polygon and now on near, how know what the future holds for This amazing studio! I would really really love to see they get funded to help them build great adventure and games!

2 Likes