[PROPOSAL] NxM Live X

I know I have mentioned a new format in the group chat and to some of you individually, but it needs more planning and thinking, so for now we’ll run with a similar format to last time. NxM needs to get attendance up for it to be worth changing the format, as I’m planning gated events for our best performers. More to come on this in the next month or so.

What:
NxM Live X is the next event showcasing a variety of talent in the Near ecosystem.
The event will be broadcast in Cryptovoxels:

The Playground

Sets can be anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour long.
Ideally we want to see artists doing their thing in front of the camera, but also accept audiovisual sets for those who are also visual artists.

IMPORTANT CHANGES
Artist sign-up is via this form (requires a google account to allow file uploads):
NxM Live Signup
There will no longer be the picking of performers via the group chat - we want people to come to us prepared to perform.

Artists who wish to submit pre-recorded content should do so via the form.
Artists who wish to perform live should complete the form and perform a self-test of the streaming links provided to them
Graphic designers are encouraged to submit their content via the form also, however if no designs are received by March 6th we will reach out to the Near Design Guild instead

When:
This event will run on April 02, 8:30pm WAT

Cost Breakdown

Artists @ $120USD each (Total $500USD)
Cryptovoxels Venue Hire @ $50USD
Poster bounty (if content received) @ $50USD
Audiato Event-as-a-Service - Infrastructure, Event Coordination @ $300USD
Total $710-880USD, depending on artist turnout/submission
2 Likes

Hey @Audiato

Please be informed that your proposals has been approved!
Feel free to request 50% of the requested funds to NxM.

We are implementing a new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.
In order to join, please do the following steps:

• Open NEAR Guilds App :arrow_right: https://app.nearguilds.com :arrow_left:
  • Find NxM Guild​:eyes:
  • Log to the app using your NEAR wallet​:exclamation:
  • Join to the community using your NEAR wallet! :raised_hands:

Also, feel free to leave your feedback here, when you will be doing the report, after delivered show.

1 Like