[Approved] NxM Integrating a Full Web3 Experience at Local Music Festival

What is the best way to go about that?

and is there not any avenue through the creatives DAOs for this proposal as NxM?

Please keep in touch the Creative DAO mods team.
Or let me know if you couldn’t reach them out. Thanks

1 Like

Creatives @creativesdao-council should be in touch with you soon. Appreciate the patience.

6 Likes

Hi @rhymetaylor, thank you for the proposal.

The project itself is clearly described in detail, however more information for the main proposal is needed (for the broad community to understand the context & DAO activities).

Please add more information following the proposal template before we can review this in full. Thank you very much!

1 Like

organizers are paying for security for the in-house teams at the venue. I’m not sure who or when you called but the venues are not the organizers. This comment was also made at 7am on Easter Sunday? I am more than happy to set up a call with anybody involved with this the event. There are four main organizers and I am one of them. None of them have been contacted But we are paying for security out of pocket.

So I’m not sure who was spoken to but it wasn’t the organizers.

Hi Dacha,

Drawing parallels between a criminal and someone who supports a cause on their personal account is not in the least a criminal activity and completely unrelated to the proposal.

Request you to please take that down as it’s an allegation with no basis and frankly, very demeaning.

To check the social media and the work the community is doing, I’ve shared their Twitter link.

https://twitter.com/nxmlive?s=21&t=o5oqIYZzbP0SdclgJxyhzA

Proposal is still under review.

3 Likes

I would also like to add the marketplace that is under construction. instead of artists being both for sale and airdrop, the artists chosen are going to all be airdrops and a ticket package for next year will be the NFT for sale. https://louevolve-git-evolve-harmonic-guild.vercel.app/

I have addressed the comment above. I’m more than happy to set up a call with the actual organizers. I’m not sure who was spoken to in this instance but they were either misinformed or misinterpreted. I also find it questionable that a venue would discuss the details of private dealings of a business with a stranger just because they called. Regardless, I have no problem providing whatever proofs or validation needed. And for what it’s worth, this fee this is also less than the total cost we will actually pay.

Hi William, thanks for the feedback. I will format our proposal to the template guidelines.

1 Like

According to the community driven guidelines that you agreed to, this is completely out of line. . There was nothing respectful or pragmatic. You assumed, accused and judged and attacked my character, and just missing facts.

I have been nothing but a positive reflection and advocate of Near for over two years and and fought for the best and against the worst in this ecosystem. . Your comments on this thread speak far more to your character than it does mine and it is as flagrantly wrong as it is unappreciated.

Every community member is able to review any proposals and do due diligence, but I’m not a decision maker.

21 Likes

There is a decorum. Its disrespectful and I shouldn’t have to explain that. You also claimed you spoke to an organizer, which you did not. So aside from the lack of decorum and respect, your comments were also falsified. It is far more of a shady action on your end than something of due diligence. You going behind our back to talk to “organizers” does nothing but make the people we work with question us, even when they give you the information to verify your questions. Its so so unprofessional and a gross overreach. By no means does what you did fall under the purview of “due diligence.”

At this point, your comments prove a lack of understanding of the situation. The definition of ignorance is lacking knowledge, and your comments by definition are ignorant.

Going forward, your comments and influence on this proposal and others in the future should be considered a conflict of interest due to a severe bias and lack of discerning fundamental information in favor of your own attempts of defamation and personal agenda.

Good day, and I’m looking forward to hosting one of the dopest events in the NEAR Ecosytem.

32 Likes

Have a great day and week!

You can keep your disingenuous comments to yourself.

2 Likes

since my previous comments were wrongfully deleted, I’m going to repost again. Its important that we are all aware of the legal definition for defamation of character and we all speak out against the abuses of power displayed today.

1 Like

1 Like

Hi William, please note the changes made to the formatting.

3 Likes

The proposal was granted approval on April 16th within the funding vertical of CreativesDAO, delineating the following details:

3 Likes

We have been feverishly collaborating with other projects within NEAR to strengthen our offerings and support going forward.

By no means was this a perfect activation, but the proof of concept showed strong viability when given proper resources and the ability to consistently interact and engage with audiences and artists.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrY43xVu7zm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This is a recap video from the Producers Corner. This event was a Q&A style side-event for the performing artists and affiliated creatives to have a sitdown conversation about NFTs, blockchain, and deeper discussions about the opportunities and context for artists to leverage the tech, tools, and ideas. Unfortunately, due to tech letdowns, we were not able to onboard new users directly at this event as planned. The adjustments to rectify the issues in the future have been noted.

We decided to drop this recap video while in Milan to maximize its local impact. Doing this allowed us to extend the window and buzz of LouiEvolve’s working with NFTs, as well as continue the momentum and awareness going into 2024. There is also an unquantifiable “clout quotient” as I am calling it, that amplifies LouiEvolve’s status and perception amongst the community by having an internationally recognized art display. This cannot be overstated. Branding is intangible but its value is undisputed.

more than 1500 guests attended LouiEvolve 2023

One artist each night had an NFT available for the audience to collect during their performance set.

125 airdrop links were created
https://explorer.mainnet.near.org/accounts/harmonic1.near

34 NFTs were completed to claim onsite during the performances.

8.3% of attendees interacted with the NFT display.

With proper tech support, we look to exponentially exceed these numbers and can compound upon these experiences, using NFTs as access points before, during and after the festival, throughout the year.

The NFT collection was completely passive in the sense that there was not an available representative to walk attendees through the process, making onboarding completely independent outside of the prompts from the artists to scan the code.

This was as much a feature as it was a bug though, because while having additional in-person support is always nice, stress-testing non-crypto natives in the space to interact independently was the end goal. We wanted to find out how people responded when left to their own devices, interests, and intuition.

It has now been decided that in 2024, the NFT holders from that first drop, will receive VIP ticket packages.

Our goal is to meet people where they are, not force web3 down their faces. We have to be real about the narratives and usability we face outside of our silos. NFTs have been misrepresented to the nth degree, and we need to take back control of the narratives. IMO, we do that by reshaping the understanding through context and tangible experiences. Meeting people where they are, not where we want them to be. People care about enjoying and improving their lives. I use the Internet everyday. I’ve never once thought about the tech.

LouiEvolve Festival Highlight Reel

Since the LouiEvolve Festival, we have had two other displays in which the festival and web3 integrations were featured. The data is as shown.

Unique Owners: 159

Unique Owners: 131

Unique Owners: 127

Unique Owners: 79

Total Unique Owners: 496

6 Likes