BACKGROUND INFO

About NSC

COUNCIL MEMBERS

@Romanus
@Abidemi
@Mlmlo
@Millyblack07

Why is our team the best for funding

Sport is said to have the power to unite people, regardless of their age, race, gender, culture, or nationality. This positive impact of sport on society has this amazing, unique way of bringing people together. NSC is basically focused in onboarding sport players, lovers of sport, to encourage and support their sport life, NSC is also focus on promoting sport on Metaverse. I and my team are will to dedicate our time and put in hardwork to ensure the growth of Near Community and it Ecosystem.

OUR MISSION

Our mission is to create a friendly atmosphere for people, especially those who are lovers of sports to come together and interact and have great sport experience. As it is said, a sporty lifestyle is an healthy lifestyle. We are a community of sport like mind who come together to explore web3 and it ecosystem.

OUR GOAL

To create awareness about Near protocol locally and internationally through our sport activitie
To onboard disabled sport men and women to Near Ecosystem
To create more Near Users.
To create opportunities for participants and all lovers of sports through sport quiz to earn $Near
To educate and reach out to sport men and women about web3 and Near ecosystem.

OUR SUSTAINABILITY GOAL

As discussed in our introduction,

• We are looking forward to sponsorship from top organizations as we progress on every event done by NSC

• NSC will also be generating revenue from YouTube views.

Our Impact

• To onboard talented sport men and women to the ecosystem

• Create more active near users

• Educating Audience about Near as a community, it Ecosystem, web3 and metaverse

PROJECT

Project 1 - 1230$

Near Sport Quiz - 170$

DAO Management & Council Fee 600$

Total: $2000 in near

Thanks to @creativesdao-council for this great opportunity.

5 Likes

Great initiative… So glad to be part of this project

2 Likes

I don’t know what you think you are missing here. There was an introduction, then a proposal. It’s simple enough. Thanks

2 Likes

Oops, I try to post this link, is it not from the same NSC memeber, why don’t you just post a single proposal, it confuse people, conbine all your activities and funding breakdown together will be better I guess.

3 Likes

@Millyblack07 is just following the guideline of creative DAO

3 Likes

Anyway, is just a suggestion wish you best of luck in your journeys

2 Likes

Really grateful for your concern, much appreciation

1 Like