[PROPOSAL] NEAR Asia Dev DAO

TLDR of the proposal:
Asia community is very active, and there’re also a lot of devs wanna learn more about NEAR. In order increase the devs learning about NEAR and join NEAR courses, and have some activities for dev in NEAR ecosystem. I suggest to have NEAR Asia Dev DAO to create an environment for devs to discuss more about NEAR technology.

Potential impacts on the NEAR Ecosystem:
• Promote NEAR Blockchain to devs community
• Running Asia NEAR courses
• Increase devs to build dapp on NEAR
• Have fund for more actives to building dev community in Asia
Execution:
• I propose to kick off the budget $6k per month budget in the NEAR Asia Dev DAO
• Budget will use for: organize fee for education activities, reward for admin who keep active the community and marketing fee for dev activities in Asia

DAO Council members:
• Riley
• Amos
• Eunice
• Robert

4 Likes

Hey @Riley,

It’d be awesome to see more devs in the NEAR ecosystem from Asia :tada:

Can you please amend the proposal to reflect the move to USD denominated funding.

All of those sound great :muscle: However, I think 6k NEAR (or the USD equivalent when updated) is quite a significant chunk so, for the sake of transparency, it’d be cool to see further details on each of these and a bit more of a breakdown.

Break down of the budget:

1. Vietnam market: NEAR Edu Outline - Google Sheets
  • Reward to contribution of developer docs translation + localized videos + moderator of dev group: 1k/ month
  • Reward to Instructors and Teaching Assistants in Vietnam: 2k/ month
  • Marketing budget: 500/ month
  1. China market:
    -Reward to contribution of developer docs translation + localized videos: 1k/ month
  • Reward to Instructors and Teaching Assistants in China: 1k/ month
  • Marketing budget: 500/ month
1 Like