Guild / Community Name: NEAR Indonesia
Current core team members:
Link to the Social Media accounts:
Near Social: Near Social
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @NEARIndonesiaHQ
Telegram announcement: Telegram: Contact @nearindonesianews
Medium: Telegram: Contact @NEARIndonesiaHQ
Tiktok: NEAR PROTOCOL INDONESIA (@nearprotocol_id) | TikTok
Youtube: NEAR Indonesia - YouTube
Instagram: Near Indonesia (@nearguildindonesia) • Instagram photos and videos
Funding Scheme : Monthly
NEAR Indonesia DAO KPIs:
- Dentify Developer Communities: Identify local and online developer communities that align with NEAR’s goals. Engage with them to introduce NEAR and its benefits.
- Developer Workshops: Host at least one developer workshop or webinar during the month, providing hands-on guidance on building with NEAR.
- Collaboration with dApp Developers: Collaborate with existing dApp developers to create incentives for users to engage with their applications, increasing on-chain participation.
- Transaction Incentives: Introduce transaction-related incentives, such as gas fee subsidies or token rewards for active users.
- Educational Webinars: Organize a series of webinars focusing on NDC governance, the NEAR BOS ecosystem, and active projects. Invite experts to present.
- Educational Content: Create and distribute educational content, including articles, videos, and infographics, explaining key concepts and projects within the NEAR ecosystem.
Key Achievements for the One-Month Sprint:
- Onboard a minimum of 2-3 new active developers who commit to contributing to NEAR BOS.
- Increase the number of on-chain users and transactions by at least 20%, with a focus on user engagement in ecosystem dApps.
- Launch or see progress in the development of 1 to 2 new tools or dApps on NEAR BOS.
- Conduct at least 2 educational webinars, with a total participation of over 50 attendees.
- Monitor progress through data analytics and tracking developer contributions.
- Develop BOS to analyze the most active pages on Near Social profiles, such as likes and comments: $2000 (Hourly Cost = $2,000 / 160 hours, Hourly Cost = $12.50 per hour).
Total Budget: $2,000
This budget allocation allows for a well-rounded one-month growth sprint, focusing on developer engagement, user onboarding, ecosystem expansion, and education.
Thank you for your support!
cc: @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit @Klint @marketingdao-council
Thank you for your proposal
Your proposal is very aligned with our KPIs, but there are many repetitive and unclear cost breakdowns attached; we need a further breakdown on how the incentives will be distributed to how many people. Furthermore, one webinar tool costs 1k and the other costs 500$ both seem to be the same.
Again, I do not see a clear explanation of what kinds of workshops or webinars you plan to host, nor do I see any clear mechanisms for tracking and reporting onboarded users, engagement, and transactions.
Budgetary constraints - we cannot fund all proposals from the community and at times have to delay final decisions based on a number of factors related to budgetary approval.
Hi @agungdjs I agree with @Bakaka – we need more detail in order to fully understand what is being proposed, the deliverables we can expect and how you will track and report outcomes according to MDAO September KPIs.
Because of that, I recommend revising and resubmitting for Q4.
We need some adjustments and require some refinements regarding that. Please allow us some time to provide detailed information in the proposal. Thank you.
Hey, we really feel that we need funding this month because we’ve established several collaborations with developers and have plans to organize workshop webinars. Please understand that last month our proposal was postponed. It would make a difference if the funding could be allocated in Q4. Kindly consider this again. Also, our reports have consistently been accurate and executed as planned. Please take this into consideration. Cheers!
Due to the closure of our previous proposal ([CLOSED] NEAR Indonesia's widget BOS for NDC election and community), we have revised several points in this proposal. We hope to receive support for the work we have been diligently pursuing.
@Bakaka @so608 @marketingdao-council
Hello @so608 , according to the discussion on telegram. we reduced the budget to 2000USD.
Thank you for supporting our proposal,
Thanks you @agungdjs – You have received majority council support for this proposal. Moving to approved.
Your application was approved by Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO at NDC. The approved proposal will be included in the next MDAO budget request to NDC trust. The trust needs to authorize it first and then transfer funds to Marketing DAO treasury: the expected payment date is the last week of September.
So, during this time, please do the following:
Fill out the form to pass KYC
Wait for future instruction from Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO and an invitation to create a transfer on Astro DAO.
Please join NDC Marketing HUB to discuss this and future projects.
Refer to the Marketing DAO Funding Guide as needed.