[PROPOSAL] Land of Clans - the next generation of P2E games based on NFT-pool and MarketMaker contract

NFT-pool, MM, Total Market Value - great features!

In the new version of the game each player knows what wealth he owns, as well as you can look at the land of other players and his TMV.

TOP Players list by TMV

Top Sellers - list of players who decided to sell NFTs and cash out.

We announced the launch among our NEAR players and they are very much looking forward to this update.

With which wallet you create these accounts?
I don’t see any wallets that are created by app.l2e.near

Please let me know when these are online so I can check it :slight_smile:

Btw I didn’t saw any announcement about L2E on any near related or l2e social media channel

1 Like

Did not get reply for these questions

As I understand it, DappRadar never tracked the failed transactions for calls to the “rand” function. At that time there was a large discrepancy between the Awesomenear transactions and the DappRadar transactions.

At a certain point calls to “rand” stopped failing. Thus DappRadar started tracking those transactions. I assume this chart reflects when the contract was updated to correctly implement the “rand” function?

1 Like

GM, you have shown the top players in which my wallet is located and I want to pay attention to this, since I went into this “game” 2-3 times to make sure that L2E is a very weak CoC copy-paste. This leads to another question, if I am in the top players of your “game” with almost no interaction in it, then how many other such players are in this top?

I want to demonstrate the progress in L2E for persuasiveness.
For those who have never run it, this progress is equal to completing the tutorial, about 5 minutes of the game and I assume that I am not the only one on this list.

This project does not deserve additional funding.

3 Likes

The last L2E contracts’ update was on 30th April 2022

1 Like

By the way, to whom this proposal is directed? Human Guild (based on tags)? It’s not obvious from the topic who should make a final decision.

Anyway, since the community has a lot of doubts about what work was done and how money was spent, I suggest coming back to this proposal after providing the full reports from L2E team about previous grants and the game’s analytics (including GitHub’s history). If such a thing as GitHub history is too much sensitive for sharing in public access we can ask someone (I would suggest @haenko and @Danielzo) to check it in a more private way (like making a call with L2E team and asking them to share the screen).

2 Likes

It is directed to HG

Please compare NFT Art of V1 vs V2 of the game.

The difference is clear and obvious. V2 is better!

~100K invested in the game before we started on NEAR
~100K invested in NEAR (core team 2 and max team size 7)
~100K invested in WAX (core team 5 and max team size 25)

In total 20’000 hours of work and 300K invested in the game.

We are a startup and we are developing in iterations. One, two, three… until the result satisfies our ambitions.

A lot of blockchains have sent us an invitation to run with them. But we are loyal and grateful to NEAR, so we made an offer.

Our publisher partner is skeptical about the commercial success of launching the v2 version of the game on Near, but we want to be loyal to HG, Near and our solid core of avid players and are willing to implement a new version of the game on Near for their sake.

If HG decides YES - NEAR will get new and better game (an upgrade from the one already running) and a bridge between them. And then the turn will come to the launch on Aurora. All in all that’s 3 games! In that case, everyone will win.

If HG (under the pressure of the haters) will say NO - we will understand that we are no longer welcome here. In that case, everyone will lose.

Thanks.

1 Like

If the game is as good as you mention: There are no other source of fundings?

I know NEAR have an important role for funding this, for what I see have done.

But as times are complicated, NEAR ecosystem can be hurt too. With all the metrics you showed surely there can be with interest to support as angels, VC’s, or even NEAR Horizon partners .

The best!

2 Likes

Hi @k-o-l-e-s , Human Guild reviewed your application and discussed it among themselves. We decide to reject your offer.

Main reason: did not deliver Aurora integration after receiving grant.

5 Likes

HG say No

@haenko, the main reason is that fortunately the other HG consuls are much more experienced, and intelligent. And they didn’t go against your public aggressive and negative stance. I understand them, but you don’t.

In whose interest is this decision? Maybe the players? Or the community?
It’s a decision in the interests of @haenko’s ego.

We didn’t launch in time on Aurora and time was wasted! In hindsight I say - thank god we didn’t do it a year ago! Players would have been buying Aurora token for $12.00 and now it’s $0.12 - it’s 100x dump! Players would have been guaranteed to lose all their money. We would have lost all the money. The entire economy of the game would have collapsed. And it would have been a complete failure. Does anyone take that into account? That’s when the market is at the bottom, it makes sense to warm up interest and prepare to launch at the right time.

In the meantime, Aurora2 has gotten better, the game V2 has gotten better. None of us have lost anything from the later launch. On the contrary, things are shaping up well.

I appeal to all the HG consuls.

Time will pass, we will launch on Aurora2 (this is a 100% guarantee). And then there will be a question, why we wasted so much time not implementing game updates on NEAR. Isn’t it too late now? I’m afraid it might be too late.

The situation is a dead end, but let’s be flexible and find a way out.

We can offer a safe deal, Ok guys, first we do the implementation of the updated game on Near, then we launch on Aurora2 and only after that the HG gives us the grant.

I appeal to our dear players.

Guys, thank you for your support all this time, you’ve really motivated and supported us. We really want to release a game update, but we lack the resources. And we haven’t been able to find support here yet. Sorry, I fought as hard as I could.

Thanks

you fundamentally do not answer the questions of the community, just ignore them. As for the decision of other consuls, it’s very easy to call Sasha or Vlad and lie to them that you are the “best” game on NEAR, but as soon as people start asking you questions, you just remain silent, or lie.

My unanswered questions:

1. Also, could you please share a report on how the HG grant was spent? How much total $ was spent, and for what? (of course, I can calculate the amount myself through the blockchain, but it would be great if you would simplify this task and provide a report)
  2. How can we check that the 740 updates you have on github are for the NEAR game and not for WAX?
  3. Why is the land to Empire tweeter looking dead when HG gave you a grant no less than a publisher, while the WAX version tweets regularly?

First unanswered question

Second unanswered question

1. Basically, it means you can develop all updates and Aurora2 version (btw what it is, there is no Aurora1 game’s version) without a grant.

2. As @cloudmex-alan said with your metrics (they are especially outstanding for the game built on NEAR blockchain) you can easily get support from other sources (angels, VC’s, NEAR Horizon). Moreover, such partnerships will enhance your marketing as well.

3. If you have such a strong and active community you can pay attention to other options like a crowdfunding program on Meta Yield by Meta Pool or NFT drop for the community. Personally, I would consider such an option as evidence for all “haters” that they’re wrong.

4. Finally you can answer all questions from the community, provide requested reports and thereby change councils’ minds.

we will launch on Aurora2 (this is a 100% guarantee)

1. Btw how can you guarantee that if all funds were already spent as you said above and you can’t develop new updates without additional funding (that’s why you created this topic)? Or you can?

the other HG consuls are much more experienced, and intelligent

1. Let’s avoid such wordings, it’s against Community Etiquette and doesn’t help to come to an agreement.
1 Like

To all readers.

I have @haenko on one side, with unknown achievements in the field of games. On the other side is our partner and publisher, the man who made 20M+ on games. And at the moment when @haenko thought we were a dead and lousy game, such a great publisher came and said guys, I like your game, it needs improvement and I’m ready to help with it, invest his time and money. Can you imagine the difference in the power of influence of these people on me? Who do I respect and consult with? The answer is obvious.

Dear HG, pay attention to how @haenko communicates. He twists facts, falsifies, and even insults his interlocutor, and then expects that someone wants to answer him, naive. Don’t believe me, ask the opinion of other founders.

-1 game on NEAR thanks to @haenko personally

Thanks

I just want to get reply to my qustions. About insults, you started insulting me first, for an unknown reason.

About your publisher, how can we know it’s true? You are just talking, but not giving any evidence.
You spent $140k of HG money mostly on yourself, the game doesn’t look like $140k anyone will tell you that. Now you want to get more money, but this will not happen. Yes, you will leave, but we will find talented guys who will not deceive us, and we will give them a grant, and we will get a new game on NEAR

and why do you say that I personally refused you? You have been asked the question by at least 4 OG NEAR Ecosystem besides me, but you are also ignoring them.

1 Like