Hi NEAR community!
We are planning to conduct a 1 day session on December 30th inside Kerala, India. As a member of NEAR India Ambassadors, I am planning to use this one day meet-up to the benefit of NEAR by promoting NEAR PROTOCOL and NEAR ECOSYSTEM.
This is the second meet-up of IDEAL group. IDEAL crypto community is a community in Kerala which consist of many Traders, YouTube Influencers, Engineering Students, Technical Analysis experts, Teachers, etc.
1. GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The meet-up’s main goal is to provide the community members with essential knowledge that will help them to Identify and invest in exceptional blockchain projects like NEAR in the early stage itself. Also in this meet-up we plan to boost the number of active Crypto Traders in the community.
Objectives as follows:
- To provide necessary knowledge that is needed to identify good and exceptional blockchain projects.
- To promote NEAR protocol among the community and Explain how we are better than Ethereum.
- To gain the support of influencers who are active in the Malayalam Crypto space.
2. EXPECTED OUTCOME (Impact)
We expect the Meet-up to:
- Make the members to be able to identify good projects independently, without following price predictions
- Increase awareness about scam projects
- Help them understand the importance of Market Cap.
- Expand the scope of NEAR India Ambassadors program. Give the Teachers and Engineering Students in the community, awareness about NEAR university program.
3. METRICS TO MEASURE SUCCESS
All of attendees will open NEAR Wallet accounts.
YouTube influencers and other local influencers will create & promote more content about NEAR
Have all of the attendees follow NEAR on social media (our members have a growing and active following already on YouTube, Telegram, Instagram, Quora and Twitter)
We’ll report to NEAR about new open source project ideas from the community
- We estimate the Meet-up to have 50-100 people.
- 500,000 cumulative impressions via digital media including , local influencers, and our partners in crypto space.
- Most of the members of IDEAL are Influential people (mouth publicity in root level can be expected)
5. TARGET AUDIENCE
- Crypto traders
- College/university students
- Associations and investment groups
- Accountants & bankers
- Key local influencers
- Blockchain enthusiasts
The event will be held at Perinthalmanna which is a place in Malappuram District of Kerala, India. Malappuram is known for Investors, Influencers, Entrepreneurs and Leaders. The people there have been active in crypto space for many years now. So crypto is not a new concept to them. They are only lacking the technical knowledge to spot out good projects and that’s where IDEAL plans to help them.
The event is planned on 30th of December 2021 from 10:00 AM IST to 05:00 PM IST.
Expecting Sponsorship of: 1050 USD
Transport and accommodation of our Team: 250 USD
Marketing: 500 USD
Food & Beverages: 300 USD
Sponsorship of 1050 USD gives:
- Visibility on all promotional materials.
- Promotions (via YouTube, Telegram & Instagram Influencers)
- Giveaway of NEAR tokens to participants (Incentives for opening NEAR wallets)
Transport and accommodation of our staff:
With so many eager to learn more about blockchain and crypto, it is a great opportunity for us to educate them about these new technologies and inspire them to join the NEAR Protocol. A lot of enthusiastic people are willing to come from different districts for the meet-up.
Our funding request amounts to $41.5 per person (Team consist of 6 Persons: 3 Crypto Influencers who are members of NEAR India Ambassadors Program, 2 MLM leaders, 1 YouTube Influencer who played a crucial role in promoting ‘Coinsbit India’ Exchange in Kerala)
- A videographer to document the session.
- Banners in the hall at the event day
- Posters and fliers
- Social media promotions (Instagram, Facebook, etc. paid promotion via boost posts)
We would be pleased to hear feedback from the community and guidance on funding options. With that, we believe this could bring visibility and awareness of the NEAR Protocol and NEAR Ecosystem to a significant part of Kerala .