[Proposal] Educational activities for February in NEAR Hispano - EiR

Hello everyone​:wave:t2:, I hope you are well.
This is my report of the activities that I have carried out in the field of education in NEAR Hispano.

Members

Activities from January, 2022

Designing and teaching the first NCI of NEAR Hispano
From February 21 to 51 we had the first NEAR Certified Instructors hosted and designing by NEAR Hispano education team (@luzmargaritas @americammg @cristinavlous and me). This program helps the community to grow in people with the ability to train people in NEAR and reach more corners of Latin America. All under the coordination of the NEAR Hispano team and NEAR University.

We began this NCI with about 10 participants, certifacates as NEAR Certified Developers and already participating or done your residence as Developers in Residence. Their certification are waiting to be evaluated.

Educational program: Programa NEAR Certified Instructors - NEAR Certified Instructors

First NEAR Certified Instructors in NEAR Hispano:

Youtube playlist: NEAR Certified Instructors 21.02.22 en español - YouTube

NEAR Certified Professors for February 2022
We close the February edition with 3 certified teachers who will start their registration process towards the Teachers in Residence residence

• Francisco Tovar → fratonk.near
  • Alexander Correa Vélez → platoboss.near
  • Fritz Wagner @FritzWorm

Youtube playlist: NEAR Certified Professors 14.02.22 en español - YouTube

Support Teachers in Residence proposals in NEAR Hispano
We invite those teachers who manage to meet the NEAR Certified professors requirements to participate in the Teachers in Residence residency. This begins as an onboarding to support them and follow up on their proposals.

Support Developers in Residence
For this month of February @cloudmex-alan and I continue to support and help the DiR teams that we currently have in development at NEAR Hispano.

February showroom: DApps Showroom | NEAR Hispano Febrero 2022 - YouTube

and that’s it, I’m very happy to help grow the hispano community at NEAR :grin: @amgando

2 Likes

Woo Hoo !!! :rocket:

Hey @Cristian thank you very much for doing so great job educating our NEAReans =) And helping me to come up with the Educational Project I made for the NCP. :cowboy_hat_face:

My wallet is: fritzwagner.near

Cheers :beers: