[Report] Educational activities for January 2022 in NEAR Hispano

Hello everyone​:wave:t2:, I hope you are well.
This is my report of the activities that I have carried out in the field of education in NEAR Hispano.

Members

Activities from January, 2022

Designing and teaching the first NCA of NEAR Hispano
From January 17 to 21 we had the first NEAR Certified Analyst. This model was designed with blockchain enthusiasts in mind with an interest in learning about web 3.0.
At NEAR Hispano we are taking this model as the starting point for the other certification programs.

Educational model: NEAR Certified Analyst - NEAR Certified Analyst

With about 40 participants, of which 12 concluded with the certification. This model asks the participants to build a proposal on how to use web 3.0 in their community.

First NEAR Certified Analyst in NEAR Hispano:

• marilynmeritocracy.near
  • platoboss.near
  • fabimejia.near
  • javierbambaren.near
  • d4v1d.near
  • yohken1.near
  • jorgesantiago.near
  • zcrypto.near
  • jcvp.near
  • romirasson.near
  • semigoso.near
  • josealfredoroman.near

– Youtube playlist: NEAR Certified Analyst 17.01.22 en español - YouTube

NEAR Certified Developers for January 2022
From January 24 to 28 we had the ninth NCD taught in Spanish, reaching 5 fully functional smart contracts in the week.

Projects:

Youtube playlist: NCD NEAR Hispano l1 24.01.22 - YouTube

Support first Teachers in Residence in NEAR Hispano
We start January with the first TiR in NEAR Hispano, the purpose of which is to bring NEAR technology to the students of the Nayarit Technological University in Mexico.
My support for this project was to guide teacher @cristinavlous in working with her students’ educational proposal and to follow up on her activities and progress during the month.

For February I am already designing the model for our proposal of NEAR Certified Instructors in NEAR Hispano stay tuned :grin:.

and that’s it, I’m very happy to help grow the hispano community at NEAR :grin: @amgando

2 Likes