- Is this an ongoing course or just a one-off? Will the course happen every week or only for 1 week?
This will be an ongoing course, I am proposing 1 per month for the start. So every month we will be onboarding Creatives into the Creatives DAO through this initiative.
This will help us to know if a creator is a good one from the start too hehehe we will all know nearcomers
- You have days of the week, is each numbered module related to the numbered days? You have too many phrases that don’t seem to relate to eachother - training day, modules, to name a few.
Yep, each module related to one day for now. There could be someone to propose that one module needs two days. Right now the module is the educational proposal from one member.
- Or are all 4 modules happening during each day? Are there more than 4 modules?
No, one module is separeted, so there is like an onboarding Module, the Module 1 is basically onboarding into the Creatives and what are NFTs pros and cons, I will also take the opportunity to prevent Nearcomers from SCAMS
- How long is each module? The whole day? A few hours? One hour?
It should be from 1 to 2 hours online meeting and you can add activities to be done after or before. We are asking those to be done after but yeah you could.
- What do you mean by professor? Do you mean instructor or presenter? Professor implies to me a university teacher.
Professor is the instructor yes but Near University calls Instructor to the ones giving Bootcamps. The members will host the 1-2 hour online meeting teaching the Nearcomers about NEAR and how to be a Creator on the web3. Also, let’s remember we want to run this activity together with Near University @erinkristina
- Will NCC become a DAO?
NCC is already a DAO: edu-creatives.sputnik-dao.near
- Very confused about tasks to be completed - is this for people to take the course or that the presenters must accomplish? If it is for the presenters to complete, what if they are teaching something that doesn’t include minting?
Tasks are for participants. So, those are tasks that should be done to receive the certification. You can ask for a tweet too, a proposal, or ideation, doesn’t have to be minting.
- How and where will this be presented? Will it be live? Will it be on YouTube or Zoom etc? Will it be recorded?
Is up to all of us. I hope we can use Google meets, we already personally paid for the Google meets platform to be able to record from another NEAR educational initiative where we can cross-collab. @jeph
- Regarding the budget, are those numbers for each module or for the whole thing?
Budget is $2250 USD for the whole week course
- It is a pre-requisite of this week course that participants already received the Near Certified Analyst or similar Blockchain Tech/Web3 onboarding?
Yes, it is.
- Number of participants?
20-50 per course
- How will the budget be distributed?
Organization: $500. Activities include sending emails, updating the list of participants, and reviewing feedback from participants.
Marketing-Promotion: $300 → $100 for the Community Manager and the rest for rewards and other marketing activities like banner designs, twitter spaces running, etc.
Ambassadors-Promotion: $500 to be distributed as rewards for referring participants who get the certification.
Professors: $500 for 5-10 hours of online meeting