[Proposal] EDU Creatives Project

Please share proof that you (second module) and others are professors.

Please share the link to the approved proposal

Is this agreed with @marketingdao-council ?

I think it matters and I am asking about ‘onboarding’ price

Great.

I don’t think so. I prefer to discuss the project instead of persons. But if you mentioned some people as professors, I am asking for proof.

Let’s wait for the videos and NU feedback (I hope they are able to check this course). I want the hear feedback about the course from NU.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what you mean by proof.

There are applications sent by members of creative community that are coming in with the modules they want to teach. We are calling them professors. They will be reviewed by the councils to understand whether they make sense and are required.

If they do they will be added as a module to the course.

Just my personal case as example:

I am a Near Certified Professor from Near Hispano Guild thanks to @Cristian

I am the Blockchain Education Coordinator for the Financial Educational Institution

Tecnologia Financiera

Where I sign the certifications haha

Also, the content builders of this course can take them themselves to self certified our trusted members, I think it was a great idea from @blusw

4 Likes

Good morning @mr_free my name is Argenide Ghini Servilha and I am known as Ghini. I live in Brazil and I am the professor of the Curation module.
I have a career as an artist that is completing 20 years. Specializing in portraits, had my physical artworks exhibited in several Museums. DEGGENDORF MUSEUM in Germany, MUSÉE DU PAYS ET VAL DE CHARMEY in Switzerland, WILFRID ISRAEL MUSEUM and MUSEUM HANEGEV in Israel, “PAPER CULTURE FOUNDATION“ PAPER MUSEUM in Korea and I have a painting that is in the public collection of the M.K.CIURLIONIS NATIONAL MUSEUM OF ART in Lithuania. I have the catalogues in case you need to see it.

In 2004 I met a well-known Brazilian curator, Mr. Carlos von Schmidt, who was a great encourager of my career and taught me many things. At that time in Brazil there was no curatorship course. Even nowadays, the most recognized curators do not always come from academia, but are those who have a vast experience and a life dedicated to art, as in my case.

I entered the world of NFTs a little over a year ago and soon after I held, together with my colleague @philosopher, the largest exhibition of Brazilian NFT artists in the Voxels metaverse, with more than 120 artists, at the xyz Museum, which is mapping the history of Brazilian NFTs. I decided at the time that I would make an exhibition only of the feminine in all its diversity and so FEMINU was born, with 60 artists, also at the xyz Museum, this time in its new space and that received 300 visitors at its opening. Today FEMINU is a DAO that takes forward the causes related to the promotion of artists who find few opportunities to exhibit their work, such as trans and non-binary people who suffer much prejudice and violence. FEMINU was eternalized in a parcel.

Through my curatorial work, I got a free rental parcel where I started to create many exhibitions for Gambiarra, which is a DAO that brings together Brazilian artists. Recently, this same landlord gave two other buildings next door for me to manage and I started to build a building for FEMINU DAO’s exhibitions, which will be inaugurated next 10th. all in all. at Voxels, in 10 months, I have curated exhibitions that exceed 200 NFTs, from NEAR’s blockchain (they are all documented here in this forum within my proposals and reports)

I participated in NFT’s exhibitions in New York (NFT.NYC 22) and Art Basel Miami Week 22.

Site: www.ghini.com.br.

Insta: Login • Instagram

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ghini_ar

Linktree: @ghini_ar | Linktree

FEMINU Exhibition: FEMINU | Voxels Space

Recent interview: [LIVE] The BlockChat - Ep.01: Ghini - YouTube

Exhibitions are the primary way of disseminating art. When it comes to NFTs, we need to keep in mind that they will soon represent one of the most important vehicles for art trading.

It is estimated that in a few years every person on the planet will own at least one work of art in NFTs, representing an extremely significant trading volume within blockchains.

Therefore, NFTs art is a market that is only likely to grow and curatorship has an important role in this ecosystem.

I am at your disposal in case you want any further information about me.

Best,
Ghini

5 Likes

You understand me.
I know that you are a certificated professor, but others?!

2 Likes