[Proposal] ‘Can You Cook’ Food Competition

Council Members:
@FabDab
@AugustKinge

Target:

culinary-dao.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $600

CAN YOU COOK?

This is a cooking competition where participants will submit entries (short video clips) of themselves cooking their favorite recipes.

Prizes will be awarded.

The aim of the competition is to create more awareness and engagement amongst people who love to cook. And also encourage and inspire food creativity.

All the entries will be shared on our social media platforms.

There will be prizes for the first 10 entries, the video with the most engagement and the video with the best content.

All the entries will be premiered on the Metaverse in our new room . The winner will be announced in the Metaverse.

BUDGET

Advertisements and publicity $150
Prizes $450

Total $600

17 Likes

Wow i really love cooking :star_struck: i think this bounty matches my skills too. :grin: :blush: Im so excited to join here :hugs: I hope we get approved soon so people who have skills in cooking can participate here around the world.

3 Likes

We’re going to do a lot of cooking.

1 Like

Hello!
Awesome proposal but aside the metaverse event, how does this benefit the ecosystem?

What is the ROI for NEAR in this event.

This is for clarity sake.

1 Like

It’s a means to expose Near to the previously unexplored facet of human life. The Culinary DAO seeks to explore a simple but power synergy between Web 3 and Food. Through engaging initiatives, culinary projects, etc., the public will be made aware of several new Web 3 vistas.

Like every other proposal and project, the core benefit (or ROI, if you like) is that previously unreached people will be engaged and made to participate in growing the ecosystem.

This initiative will spur the creation of several food related NFTs, amongst other things, which will in turn guarantee visits to Mintbase, etc. and possible purchases.

“Can You Cook” will serve the purpose of engaging women (especially - and everyone else who loves cooking) who otherwise would have had little and less to do with Web 3 by presenting them the opportunity to do cooking the Web 3 way.

Culinary DAO is a groundbreaking, pacesetting DAO that needs all the support it can get.

Thank you @IgbozeIsrael

7 Likes

I have a series of videos with drink recipes, do you plan to accept it too? :tropical_drink::tumbler_glass::cocktail:

3 Likes

Brilliant one. A very good idea :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Absolutely. Drinks are part of our agenda. We have Wine talks and drinks tourism.
We are for everything related to Culinary, please bring it on.

3 Likes

Thank you @larrsfiaskid

2 Likes

Good competition is an avenue for participants to Know there ability in cooking

2 Likes

Wow :star_struck:
Great opportunity to engage people who love cooking. I love cooking! And I’m very much interested in participating. I hope we get on pretty quick cuz I love this idea :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome!
Please join our Telegram group and let’s do this! :ramen::spaghetti::curry:

2 Likes

To be honest I love this :fire::fire::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

This seems to me a very interesting proposal; That is why we publish and spread it on @nearcircle through Instagram, one of the most important social networks in the world. Can You Cook’ Food Competition! :hamburger: :stew: :shallow_pan_of_food: :burrito: :fondue:

3 Likes

Awesome!
Thank you so much. :dancer::dancer::dancer::ramen::spaghetti::curry::spaghetti::clinking_glasses::confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

@FabDab
I think there is great potential to use your competition to help chefs/restaurants dip their toes into Web3. What you’re doing here could evolve into a platform for them to not only promote their own businesses, but share their wealth of culinary knowledge with a larger audience. All well introducing NEAR to the restaurants or Chef’s following.

If this direction is interesting, I’d be happy to help by connecting you with a few chefs in my personal network!

2 Likes

This is nice :+1:, great one

1 Like

That’s awesome! Thanks for the offer. The direction is interesting and it’s one of our goals too. It will be great?! :clinking_glasses::spaghetti::curry::ramen:

1 Like

Thank you. And welcome to the community.

Yeahssss… I just have to subtitle it in English, I guess. But the videos are here:

:cocktail::tumbler_glass::tropical_drink:

1 Like