One of the goals of each DAO in the ecosystem is self-sustainability, in order to accomplish it BeatDAO sees the opportunity in the Defi as the first step towards that goal.
BeatDAO aims for a few positions in various LPs on Ref Finance, starting with:
- FLX/wNEAR (July)
- PEM/wNEAR (August)
Flux Protocol ($FLX) is the trustless data layer for web3. Flux is a cross-chain oracle that provides smart contracts with access to economically secure data feeds on anything.
PembRock ($PEM) Finance is the first leveraged yield farming application on NEAR Protocol. Benefit from greater liquidity for larger yields on the NEAR blockchain!
We’re looking forward to using the PembRock as a yield optimizer for our LP tokens in the near future, once they’ll go live.
Strategy for FLX/wNEAR:
- Swap $300 into FLX and add the liquidity to the FLX<>wNEAR poll - $300 in NEAR & 300 in FLX
- Deposit LP tokens into the farm to stake, in order to get $FLX and $NEAR
- Claim rewards at the end of the July
- Deposit $REF into staking - Ref Finance (selling 30% into the stable coin and deposit to a DAO once we will see a significant “pump”)
- Send $FLX to BeatDAO Treasury (selling 30% into the stable coin and deposit to a DAO once we will see a significant “pump”)
- All txs are going to be made by beatdao.near