[Proposal] Arroz x NEARCon After Party October 26th & 27th 2021

Hey @yadira @mecsbecs just checking back in on this. I’m not sure if @StevenR has received an update yet about sorting out the payout via Near Foundation, but I’ve been asked by a number of the event participants about when they can collect their payment. Do let us know! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey team, we’ve received the FIAT payment but are still waiting on the payment in NEAR for artists and pizzas (2nd invoice in the folder). An update on this would be great, please and thanking you :pray:

1 Like

Hey @yadira @mecsbecs - hope you’re well

Can we please get an update on this, for info we have over 20 people waiting for this payment

2 Likes

@yadira @mecsbecs

hope you are all well.
I am part of the pizzeria crew that served food at the event.
Can you please give us some updates regarding the near payment on October 26th and 27th?

thanks !

1 Like

Hi @StevenR @AlfoFou - Steven was messaged privately about this just now but also posting publicly as well that the invoicing instructions were already given for sending any and all invoices for this event directly to NEAR Foundation Finance at invoices@near.foundation using the template provided. No further updates can be provided by @yadira or myself.
Thanks again to all for your participation in what was an incredible event.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure my fabulous collaborators will join me in stating that we all had an amazing time developing projects and performing at these events so i’d like to thank the foundation for the support and for joining us this year. We’ll hopefully get to do bigger and better next year. :pray:

1 Like