[Project Proposal] Music Project funding -December 2021

Afro beat is undoubtedly the most lucrative genre of music in Africa today and I’m musically gifted singing and writing good afro beat songs. My name is Gabriel Sunday born and raised in Lagos Nigeria, I’m a musical artist, songwriter, back up singer, and a lyricist, I’m a full time music lover, i was awarded and given a songwriting certificate from YouTube music and alot more. I’m passionate about my career as a musical singer and can sacrifice anything to make it a succes, it has been my dream to release an outstanding NFT project , i took my time to write and create some danceable afro-party songs that can be minted as NFTs, with my talent and experience in songwriting, i can produce an outstanding NFT project that can help create vast awareness. I need your candid support in making this dream come true.

Here is the breakdown of the cost of what we need to make this project a success.

1. Music Production and recording ( A well experienced and creative music producer can produce the 3 songs based on familiarity for) : 170$ :11.5near

2. Mixing and Mastering ( sound engineering) : 121$ : 8near

3. Musical Artwork ( graphic design): 25$ :1.7near

4. HD Music Video :178$ : 12near

I would like to make a request for 50% of the funding as an advance.

This advance I’m requesting is estimated to 223$ 16.5N, this will be use for the studio booking ( Beat making & recording) of the 3 songs. Each song will cost 74$ 5.5N in total is 16.5Near.)
@vandal @zeitwarp

However, any other cost or miscellaneous expenses that comes during the planning process will be sorted out by me @vandal @Paul @cryptoheitzi @zeitwarp @Paul @vandal i promise to give my all to this project and make it a success.

I am open to answer further questions and concerns that may arise, I’m very excited to be a part of this and I’m saying a big thank you to you all.

Thanks for the consideration

Regards,

Wiz_prince.

3 Likes

Hey @wizprince1 thanks for putting together this proposal. Do you have any links to previous music you’ve created? If you can put that in the comment we would love to hear your work!

3 Likes

Alright here is one of my single. …

This song was produced in a home studio, now imagine producing a much better song in a good professional studio, it’s definitely gonna be super great!!!

Watch on youtube… @vandal @Paul @chloe @zeitwarp @Martinsrc

3 Likes

Thank you @wizprince1 I enjoyed the song you posted and we look forward to supporting your recording project. Please do note that music projects supported by the DAO should be released on the NxM Mintbase store as NFTs with a % of the sale going back to the DAO to support future initiatives.

3 Likes

Yes I’m fully aware of that, thank you very much for supporting this project NxM @vandal @Paul @chloe @zeitwarp

2 Likes

Yep…happy to support…subject to integration with NxM infrastructure.

(it would be good to see you attend the community call also)

2 Likes

Yeah i will definitely attend, placed it on reminder already…Thank you @zeitwarp @vandal

1 Like

Hey @wizprince1 I saw you post on the AstroDAO. Please be aware that according to the Guide you’re only able to request 50% of the total funding budget. Also you’ll need to explain in your post above what you’re using the funds for and the amounts associated. The remaining 50% will be released when you’ve completed the project.

1 Like

Alright got that! Pls how can i edit my proposal in the AstroDao and make corrections. @vandal

1 Like

You won’t be able to edit your proposal to the DAO because once it’s "on the blockchain’ it’s there impermanently. You will need to submit a new proposal.

1 Like

Waiting on your approval on the AstroDao to start my project @zeitwarp @Grace

1 Like

Our journey so far…

Cooking something great…

Thankful to @vandal @zeitwarp @Grace and the entire NxM community.

1 Like

Ahhh yeah! Keep these updates coming!

1 Like

Yeah always bro @vandal

1 Like

Update: two song mixing and mastering completed, waiting up for the third. @vandal @Monish016

1 Like

Update: three songs completely mixed and mastered,

Here are some pictures from the video shoot…

Gonna be ready this weekend @Monish016 @vandal @Paul

2 Likes

Ahhhh yeah!!! looking good!!!

2 Likes

I’m glad to announce the completion of my EP project.

Three songs fully produced, mixed and mastered completely and one HD video fully produced and minted completely and after now I’ll be requesting for second pay out for this project…

https://www.mintbase.io/human/wizprince.near/owns

@vandal @Paul @Monish016 @nullzero

2 Likes