[Project Approved] Producing & Featuring my fellow Nigerian Celebrities - December 2021

I dropped my first NFT project 4 months ago CREATED CREATOR since i joined the space and dropped exclusive NFT projects, my colleagues have been wondering what magic NFT could make, now i want to start featuring influential celebrities here, making Exclusive NFT projects, creating NEAR wallet for them and on-boarding them into ecosystem making NEAR & MUSIC front-lining in the Nigerian music scene
i want this project to have been ready by 20 DECEMBER 2021
@vandal @chloe

First i wanna do 4 tracks EP featuring HAEKINS -
Haekins - Royal Highness (official Video) - YouTube and
@HMDSound

Thanks for supporting my dreams in making afrobeats NFTs and on-boarding Nigerian celebrities
U
ill be needing a total sum $500 to carry out this project

Studio Booking $100
Production $100
Guitar $50
Sax $50
Mixing & Mastering $100
Artwork $50
Wellfare $50

Wallet : sterryo.near

11 Likes

this is awsome, i look forward to seeing those Afrobeats NFTs!

2 Likes

thank you she, for sure this the present, not even future

2 Likes

welcome sheady to the community

2 Likes

thank you, im apparently new here and i got a question… could Music NFTs be performed as an artist in the physical?

2 Likes

hmm im not sure, but i think @vandal would be able to make this more clear

2 Likes

Thanks for your project proposal @sterryo I think it’s great to step up the NFT game by onboarding big name artists from Nigeria. I’m a huge fan of the afrobeat sound and am familiar with some of the artists you’ve worked with.

Would Haekins be onboarded into Near with a wallet? I’d love to see him included in the splits for the NFT and it would be great to see the NFTs released in the NxM store, or include NxM in the splits!

Request seems pretty good to me for the value offered. Look fwd to the feedback from @NxM council members.

5 Likes

yea @vandal , definitely him every other celebrities i work with are definitely getting on-boarded for sure, i am responsible to carry them along… and yes, the NFT is gonna be minted on the NXM store for the sake of marketing, I want this to be a regular thing like monthly. I want Me and NxM to be the first to bring NFTs magic into Afrobeat, this is gonna seat properly

everyone is getting their split also… I’ll invite Haekins to NxM telegram chat tomorrow to start. this a lit process! Thank you @vandal look forward to feedback on @NxM member also

3 Likes

Agree with @vandal

Looks a good use of our funding as long as the musicians are onboarded [create wallets]…for both payment & splits

5 Likes

definitely… they know me well as the coin i repp the most is NEAR, its an avenue to onboard people using NEAR wallet continually and they getting their NFT split for sure! :tada: @vandal

3 Likes

thank you for this! we go!

3 Likes

hi, im Haekins i’m right with sterryo, he told me lot about Near and NFT. sounds interesting. imma try this out at least for the first time @vandal @zeitwarp now i have my NEAR WALLET haekins.near cool to be here

3 Likes

Great to have you here @Haekins :100:

3 Likes

Great news brother, my love for afrobeat got me singing

4 Likes

haha @Dabbie3229 get ready for some afrobeat NFTs then!

3 Likes

welcome @haekins, thanks for answering for this!

3 Likes

haha, are you an artist? @Dabbie3229

3 Likes

Hey @sterryo @Haekins We’re happy to announce that your project has been approved to receive funding under December’s Projects stream. Congrats on behalf of the NxM Council @zeitwarp @chloe @Grace and myself :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much NxM @Vandal @zeitwarp @chloe @Grace
kicking off my first project with NEAR & MUSIC NxM, This got so much light!
project kicking off, immediately with HAEKINS & HMDSound after payout! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

This is awesome. Where do you live in Nigeria? Maybe we can work together…

2 Likes