[OPEN CALL] Spirityut Third Council Member

Greetings and good day;

There are various growth activities and works being executed by NEAR DAOs with the assistance of the CreativesDAO through the NEAR Protocol; we use this medium to pass across good tidings and well wishes to everyone working towards the growth of the Ecosystem.

Spirtyut DAO is looking to add a collaborating member from the NEAR Protocol communities to work with our team as a council member, for more information and insight about the community, here is a link to our introduction;

Here are the areas we’re looking to be specific about with expertise.

*Team player
*Digital designs
*Content creation.
*Web3 ecosystem knowledgeable

Kindly leave remarks, links to your profile, works, proof of web3 activities, and contact information as to your cooperation/interest in the post by commenting in the comment box below fam :partying_face:.

Greetings once more fam and wishing you more Greatness.

7 Likes

Hi @TheTune100 and @ZAMAEL? I hope you’re doing just great?

In respect to the open call for a third council member in the Spirityut DAO, I’m very much open to be considered for this role.
As a ardent contributor in the C1 guild, Writers guild and currently collaborating with the DedeUkwu Shryne DAO on building and creating on the NEAR ecosystem, I would love to embrace this opportunity to further expand my knowledge and interaction on the web3 as I also explore opportunities that would lead to more collaboration and growth of the DAO.

Considering the specifications required for this purpose, I have long term experience with collaboration and team partnerships in order to achieve a common goal. This can be seen in my involvement with various outreach programs aimed at onboarding one million Africans into the NEAR protocol and web3 ecosystem. I’ve also created digital designs through an open contest, created contents minted as NFT’s as well.

You can find below links to my profile

Medium: Oblak – Medium

Twitter: https://twitter.com/oblakofficialss

Mintbase: https://www.mintbase.oblakofficialss

Telegram: @oblakofficialss

NEAR social: OMEJE OBINNA (oblakofficialss.near) | Near Social

Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello my name is Dabbie Ella, been in the ecosystem significantly since 2021. I am an African Near believer and enthusiast
At first I want to say I am indeed happy seeing decentralization taking shape in the Near Ecosystem especially in the Spirityut DAO kudos to all the community.
I am by this means declaring my interest in this position.

I am a writer and a graphic designer, I have successfully worked and interacted with projects in and outside the near Ecosystem and from my experience so far I have gained wide knowledge of web 3, content creation and team playing.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/daberechi-emmanuela-619316236

4 Likes

Hi @Dabbie3229 @Oblakofficialss greetings and wishing you both well and a Happy New month,

Special thanks for your efforts at submission and cudos on your past and incoming efforts to building in the Near ecosystem.

We have made a decision to work with @Dabbie3229 in progression and as such is current active council with the SpirityutDAO. Thanks for your patience and great one guys.

2 Likes