NxM Council Update - Paul

Hey NxM!

To further our goals of decentralization and to usher in an entirely community-driven ecosystem of DAOs, I have stepped down from the NxM Council.

Still around to assist, contribute, and answer any questions you might have.

During the past 7 months, NxM Team managed to implement new changes within the DAO, reviewed +100 proposal, and supported active community members of the NxM. Shoutout to @Monish016 @williamx @rhymetaylor @bonepolice for the awesome cooperation :heart:

Special thanks to @vandal - Founder of the NxM!

This topic will be used to remove me from the Council group in the NxM DAO

10 Likes

Thank you for being the person that you are, my web3 experience and journey is been awesome with your guidance, motivation and advice
We will miss your input as council
NXM will continue to grow as we continue to tap from the knowledge and guide of @Monish016 @williamx @bonepolice @rhymetaylor

NxM cares :heart:

3 Likes

Sad moment. Well i don’t know why but it’s all good . You’ve being a great fellow and have being supportive. I still gat you so I’m not missing you. You are alway with me

2 Likes

Hey @Paul, thank you very much for your contribution in NxM. We’re still around, not a goodbye though, wish you all the best!

4 Likes

It takes a lot to step from a place of power and financial gain. Many instead will not mind being passive member while still getting the perks that comes with the position.

“All or nothing” is your mantra.

I wish all the best in future endeavours.

@Paul

1 Like