NxM Council Update - Bone Police

Hey NxM Fam,

Due to needing to attend to personal health, I am stepping away from the NxM council position.

I will still be a member of the community, but won’t be around with much frequency for the coming months.

During the past 4 months, we have done a lot of work as a council to bring more decentralization and community control to NxM, as well as review and grant a number of proposals. It has been an honor to work along side @Paul @Monish016 @williamx & @rhymetaylor during my time on the council, and I am grateful to the community for all of their interaction and artistry.

This topic will be used to remove me from the Council group in the NxM DAO

9 Likes

Thank you, @bonepolice, it was wonderful working with you, Take care of your health. Stay connected :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks so much, @Monish016. Appreciate you!

4 Likes

Hey Jacob, it’s always a pleasure to work with you, catching up in the NEARverse, and wishing you a lot of health :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hey @bonepolice, it’s my pleasure to know you and work with you. You have been always an active person on call with ideas & discussion. Wish you all the best and take good care, stay healthy :muscle:

4 Likes

A pleasure for me, as well

3 Likes

Likewise, @williamx! Glad this opportunity introduced us to one another.

4 Likes

It is very sad to be reading these updates
But yes we understand that it is important for our health to be in check.
Get well soon bro and you will always be in my prayers bro
Working with you have also been an experience and it is my hope that you will be back soon and very strong.
We are here for you bro even as we continue this journey with @Monish016 @williamx @rhymetaylor

3 Likes

Thanks so much, @Sammiee I am always grateful for your support, as well as for the opportunities we’ve had to work together.

3 Likes

Jeez… i still don’t understand why this is happening at this time. Though i don’t have any records of a private chat with you. But i know you have being an amazing person. You are friendly just like @Paul and that’s one of the characteristics of a leader and the reality of a decentralized world. We as a family will miss you :kissing_heart:. Stay strong :muscle:and get well for us​:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the support, brother. I will be back as soon as my health is in a better state. Appreciate the kind words

3 Likes