The NEAR Digital Collective (NDC) is an ambitious project that brings together users, projects, stakeholders, and partners of the NEAR ecosystem to create a radically new way of governing itself.
The Governance Working Group (GWG) is a community-led working group that creates evolving governance models and frameworks for adoption by the NDC.
We’re looking for a Pollster to join our team. You will play a critical role in capturing the collective voice and sentiment of the community and working groups. If you’re a person who values accuracy, integrity, and has a knack for understanding and analyzing community sentiment, this role is for you.
You will work closely with the community and working groups to design, implement, and manage all polling activities across the NDC’s ecosystem.
- Designing comprehensive and unbiased polls.
- Implementing and managing polling activities.
- Utilizing decentralized polling applications such as Easy Poll.
- Integrating human verification methods like “I am human”.
- Deploying minor polls via communication platforms such as Telegram, Discord, and the Near Governance Forum.
- Analyzing and presenting polling data and results.
- Experience in polling methodologies and data analysis.
- Familiarity with decentralized polling applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with NEAR ecosystem is a plus.
- Understanding of governance models and frameworks.
- Proficiency in using communication platforms such as Telegram, Discord, and forums.
- 100% remote work
- Work with a top performing team
- Collaborate with well-known blockchain teams
- Be a part of something great
- Get into the core of the growing NDC ecosystem
Your work within GWG for the first few months will be on a recurring monthly bounty basis.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email provide information about your polling experience, understanding of governance models, and your familiarity with NEAR ecosystem if any.
- Please also submit your request for consideration here on the NEAR Governance Forum, as a reply to this post, and provide information about your polling experience, understanding of governance models, and your familiarity with NEAR ecosystem.