New Opening: NDC/GWG Moderator [CLOSED]

NDC/GWG Moderator

NOMINATIONS FOR THIS ROLE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The GWG working group is responsible for delivering governance frameworks and technical implementations for the NEAR Ecosystem to form the NEAR Digital Collective (NDC) and is looking for experienced moderators to manage GWG & NDC channels on Telegram and Discord.

Responsibilities

• Moderate Telegram, Discord Groups and NEAR Social while welcoming new community members, actively pursuing conversation and enforcing Community Guidelines when necessary.
  • Spread awareness on NDC/GWG developments internally and externally by executing the Distribution Strategy, distributing content and social media posts, and actively pursuing engagement.
  • Manage and update Telegram and Discord bots and keep Pinned Messages updated to support the Marketing Funnel.
  • Establish best practices, standard operating procedures, etc. and improve on documentation/processes/practices as needed.
  • Triage and respond to questions or safety concerns regarding moderation in a variety of spaces (Discord, Telegram, Reddit, etc.)
  • Collaborate closely with the Marketing Team and Community Onboarding Manager.

Skills and requirements

• 1+ year of experience as a moderator in the blockchain industry.
  • Knowledge of Telegram and Discord Tools.
  • Excellent communication and writing skills (English required, other languages a plus).
  • Passion for blockchain, web3 technologies, and decentralized applications.
  • Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
  • Organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and a self-starter.
  • Ability to work independently, multi-task and perform under pressure in a fast-paced, remote, and global team.
  • Must be available in

Bounty

$300-$600 per mo in $NEAR tokens (calculated at time of disbursement)

The GWG operates on outcome-based bounties. This ensures efforts are completed before bounties are issued. Bounty issued monthly

How to Apply

Please submit your request for consideration:

1. NEAR Governance Forum: https://gov.near.org/
  2. Title: NDC Moderator - Nomination
  3. Category: Ecosystem NDC
  4. Tags: proposal, bounty, ndc
  5. Mention the hours in UTC at which you’re available for moderation, engaging and distribution of content.
10 Likes

NDC/GWG Moderator Nomination

Hello,

First of all, I must thank you for posting such a great opportunity and as well declare my interest in this position of moderator for GWG & NDC.

As a moderator, I have been able to represent several across various projects on Cosmos, BNB chains. This sums up my knowledge and experience level.
I have also represented a few projects on the NEAR ecosystem like Atocha, DeBio as an ambassador. One might wonder how I lost these positions, answer is simple - the bear market happened and many of these projects had to wrap up these programs.

I have an experience of a year and 6 months of moderating citadel one’s Telegram community (a renowned cosmos validator). I operate in UTC +1 and will be available from 11am - 5pm UTC.

I will be willing to discuss further on this over a call and maybe have you test my skills.
Do let me know what you think.

Discord: zmira#7853
TG: for_the_church
Email: maziikechi@gmail(dot)com
Thanks