Near YouTube channel

Hello team,

I have followed Near for few months, and learn quite a lot about Near like its ecosystem, technologies, product team and so on. But I do realize Near do not have a good marketing strategy and results.

Let me give some example: if you look at numbers of people who waiting Near youtube channel ? ( it’s less than 10 many times ). If you look at number of like / share in Near tweet ( it’s less than 20 many times ). These are not good results that we may expect.

I don’t have much experience of how marketing should work. But I would raise this issue in our topic, so at leat someone can be aware, and we can discuss to find a better solution.

2 Likes

A very potential topic!

Interested to read your comments about marketing and the numbers of viewers and shares.
Just to let you know that a Marketing DAO has recently been created that will focus on these issues, especially marketing strategy.
An important part of marketing is communication with the NEAR community and others.
Take a look at this exciting new proposal to support digital content producers and a YouTube channel [Proposal] NEAR Syndicate Youtube Channel - #11 by p0k

2 Likes