NEAR Meet - Call for Speakers

Hello folks,

Recently we launched the NEAR Meet initiative under which we’re focusing on starting 100 NEAR Meet chapters across the globe by end of 2022. We are excited to start this journey and we want you to get involved as speakers or workshop leads!

You can be proficient, or be open to speaking on any of the topics:

• Building on NEAR
  • Degens
  • NFTs
  • Marketplaces
  • DeFi
  • Web 3
  • Metaverse
  • Anything Blockchain

Come, talk about your experience with local communities across the globe. We’re looking for contributors who’d like to speak at NEAR Meet chapters and share their knowledge and experience with the community. You can share your details here in this form: https://forms.gle/nkw5KLjVSexX8YA38.

Once you fill the form, you’re open to being approached by NEAR Meet organizers, getting some awesome swag and getting paid! :wink:

Hope to see you speak at these events! Feel free to reach out to us in case you’ve any queries.

Cheers,
Pratik & Pranshu
DevGuild

6 Likes

Nice initiative, I am a proficient speaker on many things Web3. I would like to be part

1 Like

That’s great @JohnX, please feel to submit the form! :tada:

1 Like

its done brother. thanks

1 Like

Hey @theChosenOne I already have a Near Meet group for my city(Kampala) NEAR Kampala (Kampala, Uganda) | Meetup and I have hosted a number of events. Just wanted to inquire about the process of getting some swag :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey @Mucu256,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We can definitely arrange some swags for your meetups. Let’s connect on NEAR Meet Discord to discuss this further.

CC: @jlwaugh @pransh

2 Likes