NEAR China Guild report (Mar 2021)

Mar, 2021:

Guild China-zhiwei(conan):

NEAR Ecological Application Development:

• My team and I are working hard to build a decentralized application based on NEAR and Filecoin called The Doris.My team and I are working hard to build a decentralized application The Doris based on NEAR and Filecoin. Last month, we completed the creation and data filling of Filecoin nodes Doris based NEAR

• At the same time, we completed the preparation of the first draft of The Doris’ white paper.
    Doris whitepaper

• We are developing the website and demo of The Doris.

Community:

• This month, I am mainly active in the WeChat community of NEAR China. I have joined more than a dozen WeChat communities at the same time to answer questions related to NEAR technology for community members.

• I continue to invite colleagues and friends around me to become NEAR holders, introduce NEAR to them, and let them know more about NEAR. Some of them will become users of the NEAR community in the future.

• I will continue to use NEAR tokens to pay my employees’ salaries this month. A total of 4500 NEAR was paid.

Other Initiatives:
(upload://p6vE8BUaLzxwmEFabE7I9DUaXRG.jpeg)

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates! I also think you should share more details about Doris with our developer community, maybe in our discord or telegram dev group chat.