NEAR Certified Economist Course Progress | Articles Writing

Period: March 1st → March 31st

Summary

I’m currently involved in projects related to education and writing articles . Here are some details on the projects and achievements:

Introduction to Blockchain Economics Course

A prerequisite introductory course to the NEAR Certified Economist Course

Course work & progress:

• Course is now posted on LinkedIn, Discord, Loom NEAR University, and shared with a network of students, instructors, and two head of Economics & Finance departments of universities.

• Used LinkedIn engagement highlights to extract video analytics: *223 full views on LinkedIn. A range of audience of about 200+, made up of Academicians, Economist, Software Developers, Bankers, Entrepreneurs, Industry/Business executives, Professionals, Practitioners, Consultants, Technocrats, Research Scholars and Students.

• Led by @amgando on Discord under “share your project”, engagement insights and feedback were collected, and course details were thoroughly discussed.

• Prepared the course material of the upcoming NEAR Certified Economist Course to be announced soon, while taking advantage of feedback collected on all platforms, especially NEAR professional team on Loom.

• Submitted an NC Economist Course Plan. This includes days/emails/ opening and closing Zoom meetings with audience/course topics/learning process.

• Submitted NC Economist Course Website Launch. This includes course overview/formal prerequisites/course benefits/ FAQs

• Explored various communication platform for transactional and marketing emails. This include SendGrid, HubSpot, DuoCircle, and Sendinblue, that use smart email marketing for high-volume email campaigns.

Writing Articles

This month I started a new journey as an article writer with NEAR, in addition to my TiR role. This is in coordination with @matthewsiegel. Articles submitted this month are under the topics of:

• “Blockchain and Complexity Economics” | March 18th 2022

• “The Virtual Economy” | March 31st 2022

Advancing in NEAR

Upcoming Themes

• Main Focus on NC Economist course to record course video content, engage students and certify people.
  • Expand our social presence and launch marketing campaigns.
  • Advancing my NEAR technical skills to reflect a better explanation of NEAR Economics.
3 Likes

This is awesome @Halafaissal, can’t wait for the commencement of this.
Bravo!!!
Keep it up :+1:

1 Like