A Series of Short Educational Videos for Blockchain Economics| Article Writing

Period : May 1st → May 31st

Summary

I’m currently involved in projects related to education, writing, and research. Here are some details on the projects, achievements, and upcoming themes:

A Series of Short Educational Videos for Blockchain Economics

• Launched a series of short educational video about Blockchain economics. Topics include: The Token Economy, Coins & Tokens, Token Velocity, NEAR Tokens, and the Economics of NEAR.

• Created a marketing plan: Use Social Media Platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) to connect with our audience, encourage learners to leave online reviews, and created an engaging video content (I plan to launch this series once the fellowship program is active again).

• Tested video content with an audience of both students and professors of economics and I collected feedback of pros and cons including that short educational content is highly recommended.

Here is a video sample (test video) Data & Bockchain to be produced with high HD.

Article writing under the supervision of @matthewsiegel:"Blockchain and Complexity Economics"

For several weeks, with several opinions discussed, worked closely and liaised with economic professors with blockchain experience to simplify the terms discussed in this article in a way to keep a good level of understanding of the topics.

Advancing in NEAR

• Completed 3 articles & 1 e-book to be communicated to learners:
  1. Article Know the Different Types of DAOs - 101 Blockchains by Georgia Weston -April 29, 2022

2. Article This Is the Single Most Important Macro Factor That Affects Crypto - Tascha Labs by Tascha Labs- Feb 27, 2022

3. Article 5 Lessons From Terra/Luna Fallout, for Future Stablecoin Designers, Investors, and Regulators by Tascha Labs-May 16, 2022

4. E-Book [NFTs in Accounting- Digital Assets Explained](file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/Non-Fungible%20Tokens%20(NFTs)%20in%20Accounting%20The%20Digital%20Asset%20Explained%20(Technology%20and%20Business%20With%20Mfon%20Akpan)%20(Mfon%20Akpan%20[Akpan,%20Mfon])%20(z-lib.org).pdf) by Mfon Akpan- 2021

Upcoming Themes

• Add my educational content on NEAR LMS account in coordination with @amgando

• Work on the the final version of my educational videos, so that to launch once the fellowship program restarts