My Near Moderator Immersion Experience (Y. Emre)

Hello Near Community,

I started my immersion period on 1st of July. It was an awesome experience for me to meet with developers and also welcome new community members. I love helping people and I also love decentralized apps, blockchain and the idea/purpose behind all these. So, combined both this was an enjoyable task for me. Each day I learn something new out of curiosity and to help people better. Helping others and being a part of this blockchain revolution makes me happy.

I and my Moderator friends kept an eye on the social channels and welcomed new community members, helped people in need, and kept scammers out of the chats also warned newcomers for the dangers in the crypto space. Spreading out the word for oncoming events was also done on telegram, twitter, discord, reddit. I saw some people being grateful and showing appreciation for what we have done for them and I believe most will come back and at some point be part of/contribute to the decentralized world.

My goal for the next month is spare more time to read published articles and posts on the near forum and develop my knowledge of blockchain, decentralized apps. I already have experience over blockchain basics, how SC’s work, explorers, wallets, dApps, de-fi and their components but I want to get deep in near ecosystem more and learn as much as I can. I believe then I will be able to help people better on social channels, start posting new informative topics, share my thoughts on topics, and start new discussions on the near forum as well.

Happy to be here!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience so far, and looking forward to seeing you accomplish your goals this upcoming month!

1 Like

thanks for your feedback, too

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your experience! We can all learn so much from each other. We are happy to see you are enjoying your time with us.

1 Like