Motherhood Art Bounty

Near Woman is excited to present this open bounty. We are indeed passionate about this bounty as this represents one of the most important phases in life.

We are calling on all creatives to participate in this, all you have to do is sit back, get creative and make an art that speaks to you on the topic of motherhood.

Kindly join our telegram channel Here to submit your entry and to mint your entry in our store.

We can’t wait to see your entries!!!

1st Prize: $120
2nd Prize: $80
3rd Prize: $50

Goodluck

26 Likes

This wonderful! Until when this bounty ends? Thankyouu, definitely gonna join this bounty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I would love to participate in this! Lfg!

1 Like

I am really looking forward to seeing your entry, thank you

1 Like

Yaay can’t wait to see your entries

1 Like

I’m going to participate in this event :heart:

1 Like

I want to join too =) But could you kindly inform us when is the deadline for sending entries, please?

1 Like

What’s the deadline?

1 Like

i would like to participate, is there a deadline?

1 Like

Yaay follow the steps above and you are in

For now this bounty is opened till the 14th of October; however depending on the numbers of entries we might decide to extend the date

1 Like

Tentatively October 14th

2 Likes

We have set the deadline to October 14th but it might be extended depending on the number of entries we receive

2 Likes

May I know how the judging will be??

2 Likes

Our council members will screen to make the initial selection after that it would be open based on the number of likes and engagement garnered

2 Likes

Thanks Ms. Bimp​:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

2 Likes

Anytime, thank you for the enquiry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

When is the deadline?

2 Likes

We have it stated for October 14th but depending on the entries we might extend it. We can’t wait to see your entry

1 Like

This bounty brought a sweet memory i can’t forget about my mother​:heart: warm :two_hearts: to all women​:heart:

4 Likes